Author Topic: Would you rather live in Hyrule, Gotham City or the Mushroom kingdom?  (Read 1917 times)

The koopa filled bright and fun world of Mario in the mushroom kingdom :D with pipes that transport you to different places, thousands of shiny coins,  the power to smash bricks with your fists, ride on dinosaurs, shoot fire balls, shoot ice, sometimes fly , and jump super high.  explore haunted mansions, rescue princesses and collect stars and such :)

Or would you rather live in the dark and ominous streets of Gotham city where evil lurks and batman resides and you can be a vigilante fighting crime and corruption in all your batman glory, you will have comics made of you for people to read, be an all around hero and have cool gadgets and expensive cars :)

Or the glorious and beautiful land of Hyrule, with powerful magical swords, shields,  fighting against the evil calamity Ganon in such an epic tale. Slaying dozens of types of colorful foe with your powerful blade. Learning to play instruments that can magically change the world around you ect...  :D

Also for each you essentially get to be the main character, so either Mario, link or batman. and obtain their powers :)

I think i'd choose Hyrule because saving Zelda and slaying things with a sword for a life sounds incredible. The land of hyrule is gorgeous and vast. Being batman is to ominous and depressing with not having parents and all. and being Mario seems overwhelming at times with all the objectives he has on his plate. . 

Which life would you most want to lead?  :)

Re: Would you rather live in Hyrule, Gotham City or the Mushroom kingdom?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:51 am »
Mushroom Kingdom for me.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:04:40 am »
Gotham City is basically the worst possible place anyone could live. Anyone there is in a living nightmare full of despair and sadness where at any moment you could be killed by a super villain that always escapes prison, or caught up in some doomsday scenario.  Mushroom Kingdom isn't much better, because there's the perpetual threat of invasion by Bowser.  Hyrule faces constant destruction, but its generations apart, so you could survive alright a lot of the time I think if you are at least in a peaceful time lol

kashell

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 08:05:18 am »
None of the above.

I'll go with the world of Chrono Cross. It's a tropical climate and full of parallel dimension goodness.

telly

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 09:21:31 am »
None of the above.

I'll go with the world of Chrono Cross. It's a tropical climate and full of parallel dimension goodness.

Also it's got that sweeeeeet sweeeeet pirate ship.
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

sworddude

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:16 pm »
The Mario galaxy universe is also included if were talking about the mushroom kingdom

In my opinion pretty uncontested

You have all climates, tropical resorts, cold places hot places. green hills, woods time travel etc etc. Especially in mario galaxy pretty nice locations and also allot of potential of the unseen.

Plenty of good food of all kinds excellent resorts and luxirous treatments if you are a high class respected hero.

Excellent worlds to explore, and nice places to settle in or to relax, definitely the mario universe for me no questions asked.

you could easily do something else than saving the princess in the mario universe, pretty big especially when including the mario galaxy part. Allot of freedom.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:45:10 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 06:37:48 pm »
Probably highrule... id need to be a higher class though. :O

doafan

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 03:00:05 pm »
None of them cause I would love to live either at Raccoon City or Silent Hill  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

robertoman

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 09:17:11 pm »
Out of the three, the Mushroom Kingdom would be the best option for me

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 04:39:12 pm »
Hyrule