Author Topic: Who would you rather hang out with Ash Ketchum or Duke Nukem?  (Read 1157 times)

Who would you rather hang out with Ash Ketchum or Duke Nukem?
« on: August 09, 2016, 11:00:21 pm »
If they were real  :D

sin2beta

Re: Who would you rather hang out with Ash Ketchum or Duke Nukem?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 11:22:24 pm »
If they were real  :D

I'd go to a strip club with Ash Ketchum. Then I'd go camping with Duke Nukem
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 03:22:00 am »
Neither? Ash is obnoxious and I feel like Nukem is one of those guys who can't go anywhere with because it would be awkward and uncomfortable lol

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 06:18:03 am »
Duke Nukem

kashell

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 09:37:28 am »
Neither. In fact, if both were to perish in a hotel fire I would be very pleased.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 11:52:50 am »
Ash Ketchum hands down.

While I like the Duke Nukem games quite a bit, Duke is a total D-Bag and like most people I detest douche bags. In fact, I used to know a guy who always reminded of Duke, both in the way he acted and looked. I absolute wanted to strange him after being around him more than 2-minutes.

indenton

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 05:01:21 pm »
I had a longer answer with a lot more thought but I gave up, I grew up with the Pokemon Anime specifically, I've never played Duke Nukem so there's no contest really. Suppose I wish I was a lot younger in this situation. 

Do I want to hang out with a Pokemon Master, or the Expendables rolled up into one?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 07:05:36 pm »
80's action movie main characters summed up in one video game Character, or a ten year old who has somehow defied logic since The date of Ash's birth, according to Takeshi Shudo's anime novelizations, is 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days exactly prior to the day he began his Pokémon journey. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash_Ketchum Trivia Section) yet has somehow gone and traveled to at least 5+(Black and White said he was still 10) different regions in less than 2 months...

so I think the real question is what the Hell are you Smoking to come up with these Either or Question?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:15:57 pm by redblaze57 »

indenton

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 11:41:25 pm »
80's action movie main characters summed up in one video game Character, or a ten year old who has somehow defied logic since The date of Ash's birth, according to Takeshi Shudo's anime novelizations, is 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days exactly prior to the day he began his Pokémon journey. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash_Ketchum Trivia Section) yet has somehow gone and traveled to at least 5+(Black and White said he was still 10) different regions in less than 2 months...

so I think the real question is what the Hell are you Smoking to come up with these Either or Question?

I have to agree, Miyamoto & James Rolfe made sense as they're both popular icons in gaming culture.  I fail to see the connection between these 2 fictional characters

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2016, 01:20:22 pm »
I'm going to say Duke Nukem.  I'm too old to kick ass.  So, I'll make sure I bring some bubble gum.