Author Topic: What is/what are your signature Pokemon you always use in your team  (Read 1632 times)

lordscott

& when I'm asking your signature Pokemon i mean your main Pokemon you always use in your team if it's all 6 then that's fine with me if you have all 6 signature Pokemon I'll start as for me all i would say is it depends on what Pokemon game am i playing.

If you want me to name mine on 1 of the Pokemon games that i have so far & that i play I'll gladly tell you one of them for Pokemon Sapphire my signature Pokemon are a female Gardevoire & a male Pikachu now it's your turn and be honest about your signature Pokemon,enjoy and have fun :).

azure

Re: What is/what are your signature Pokemon you always use in your team
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 11:36:23 pm »
If Cubone is available in the game, I will have one on my team. Cubone is my favorite Poke after all.

stealthrush

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 12:30:31 am »
Back in 1998 when my parents bought me Pokémon: Blue Version my first choice was Bulbasaur. Haven't chose any other beginning monster since then. My top ten (besides Bulbasaur) based on Red/Blue ver, would look something like this;

Psyduck
Porygon
Ditto
Starmie
Hypno
Slowpoke
Tentacruel
Drowzee
Persian
Electrode

indenton

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 09:57:09 am »
We we able to catch Azurill towards the start of Black/White 2 & X/Y, so Azumarill is my guy.  Ever since the Fairy Type was applied to Azumarill, it became a lot more dependable. 

If I can get a hold of a Zubat, I'll give Crobat a spin for a bit, super-fast and stuff!

kashell

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 11:02:20 am »
Back when I played Pokemon, I always had a Scyther on my team.

madmax

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 03:18:40 pm »
I used to keep my starter till the end. I had Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow and Cyndaquil (Typhlosion) in Pokemon Crystal.

necrosexual

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 02:29:59 am »
crobat, aggron and scolipede

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 10:37:24 am »
I often end up using a Houndoom and/or a Heracross. They're two of my favourite pokemon and they always work well.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 01:11:29 am »
Gengar, yo

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 02:07:31 am »
Of the few Pokemon games I've played, I've tried to have a Blastoise.  Love that Blastoise.

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 04:09:24 am »
 :D

I always have Snorlax handy once you find him and wake him up with the poke flute,  his HP is amazing and his Self healing makes him almost unbeatable once you level him up to 90s. He can be taught almost any attack too. :)   
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:11:35 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 05:38:10 am »
Scyther hands down. Anything past Gen 1 I'll evolve him to Scizor but every game I always try and get Scyther preferably male. And like a little weeb I always name him Musashi.

shepard11

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 12:53:13 pm »
Alakazam is my go to pokemon. When pokemon red first came out I lucked out and had a link copy for my Gameboy and I got to evo my Kadabra and fell in love. Every since every generation I always try to have my starter be an abra.