Author Topic: August 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 16397 times)

Re: August 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2016, 12:04:21 pm »
Got one of the heavy hitters off my Dreamcast list in a trade.
Tech Romancer and Capcom VS SNK. Im really excitied about Tech Romancer as it is hard to find even on Ebay.

azure

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2016, 02:16:59 pm »

Bandai and Square Enix were favored it seems this time around, CT even still had the poster. Pirate Warriors on PS3 was an anniversary gift from my significant other, luckily Europe got a physical copy.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:19:35 pm by azure »

Warmsignal

« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2016, 11:21:51 pm »
Goodies from my recent game con trip, and others. Finally have Faceball 2000 again, a childhood favorite.

« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2016, 12:06:41 am »
So i completely suck at quitting collecting...

I hunted for games pretty aggressively over the weekend and today and found some very good stuff, most of it for at most half of its Ebay value. The only thing I paid full price for was the Assault Suit Leynos game, just because I was so excited for this game to come out. Here are the pics! GTA5 and Nocturn were left out of the first pic so they got their own :p

« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2016, 02:48:02 am »
Hey, cool you got carts with writing on them!

lol, ya they are on my desk to clean while I'm working to night they have dust and cobwebs and pet hair in the board area so it will keep me busy.

« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2016, 08:18:26 am »

I hunted for games pretty aggressively over the weekend and today and found some very good stuff, most of it for at most half of its Ebay value. The only thing I paid full price for was the Assault Suit Leynos game, just because I was so excited for this game to come out. Here are the pics! GTA5 and Nocturn were left out of the first pic so they got their own :p

What the shit, where'd you find 3 copies of Class Heroes 2G?

realpoketendonl

« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:47 am »
I don't even have a Wii U yet, but I recently got a job, I had the money for it, and this was just sitting there at my local toy store. And I love the series so much, I just had to get it.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2016, 10:31:22 am »

What the shit, where'd you find 3 copies of Class Heroes 2G?

There is a game store in town that has a bunch of rare and unusual items; whenever there are small releases they typically have them at retail. I was putting off getting this game up until about a week ago when I saw that it had jumped to over $200 in value. I thought I'd never get a copy at that point. In Sunday I went up to this game store and I was in complete shock when I saw three copies for $80 each! At that price I grabbed all three.

shepard11

« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2016, 02:46:06 pm »
Went to my normal haunt today. His CIB copy of Megaman X2 was gone.  :'( But over the weekend he ended up picking up 400+ PS1 PS2 PS3 and SNES games. So I walk in today and he's 50 cent bin is overflowing with games. I controlled myself because most of the disc need resurfaced and my machine is down right now.

SNES:
Championship Pool (50 cent)
Super Punch Out

Wii:
Tony Hawk Shred (50 cent)

PS1:
Medievil (missing it's back cover) (50 cent)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (50 cent)
WWF Wrestlemaina The Arcade Game (in one of those gen1 big ass boxes) (50 cent)

PS2:
Monster Rancher 3 (disc only) (50 cent)

PS3:
Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus

Xbox:
Big Bumpin' (Free finishes my BK games)
Blinx The Time Sweeper

PS: How or What site do y'all use to post your pics??

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2016, 05:46:28 pm »
NES
Double Dragon

GBC
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

N64
Robotron 64

Saturn
Virtua Fighter 2

NGC
Luigi's Mansion disc only (cause I already had the Case & Manual)

Ghostbusters: the Video Game

Edit: Sh!t how did I forget What what I got today
PS4
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst Day one Edition (includes code for God Eater Resurrection)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:31:10 pm by redblaze57 »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2016, 05:55:02 pm »
^ Best Ghostbusters game there is.

doafan

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2016, 11:02:51 am »
The month almost ends and I totally forgot that this past 15th purchased my digital copy of Street Fighter X Tekken and Residen Evil: Revelations 2 guess that was kinda busy playing that totally forgot to add them to my collection list, there were some cool offers from Capcom at the beginning of this month so I took advantage of them and paid only $ 4.02 for SFxT and $ 10.08 for REV2, quoted both titles at Mercado Libre for 42 plus shipping, love even more the digital copies right now  ;D 

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2016, 11:12:36 am »
I just came back from vacation with a few things in my bags (i just couldn't resist checking the stores from the other side of the France  ;D) and also some items from ebay were waiting for me at home :

First from Ebay :

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Super Famicom - CIB)
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1 - JP - CIB)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2 - JP - CIB)

That brings my Star Ocean collection to 12 games now, i will probably try to get the PS3 version for SO 4 and 5 the next time.

Then in a few shops that i checked :

PC:
Fire & Forget 2 (on diskette, i really need to create a new computer for those old games)
Revolution (it came with a slipcover, that i have, but i'm missing the cover for the dvd case inside)
The Daedalus Encounter (i have a barcode but i think it came in a Big Box, i will have to check later)
Wipeout (^ same thing, i will have to do a little research on them)

PS2:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (without the manual)
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (CIB - and collection completed  8) i wanted to play it from a long time, i absolutely loved the first two games)
World War Zero - IronStorm (CIB)

XBox:
Black (CIB)
Manhunt (CIB)

I also found a few soundtracks from games : The Elder Scrolls Online Featured Music Selections (it was included with the game as a pre-order item from various stores and websites), XG2 (it came with a french magazine) and Hyrule (this one was included as a pre-order item with the German version of Ocarina of Time on N64).

A member of my family who hosted me during my vacation was a huge fan of Final Fantasy 8 until a few years ago (until he finished it apparently...  :'() so when he heard that i'm collecting video-games and items related to them he gave me what he still had from his collection: a ring and a bracelet from FF8 (with Griever on it... or Cronos as we call it in the french version), a few french books based on Final Fantasy (they're not in the picture since i was too lazy to unpack) and a play arts figure of Tifa (from FF7: Advent Children, also not on the picture for the same lazy reason  ;))

I also got the last box i was missing to complete my LOTR DVD collection (the special edition of the extended version for the Return of the King), a 3-CD soundtrack from the LOTR Trilogy and Mortal Kombat on DVD.

« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2016, 05:24:57 pm »
Picked these up at Goodwill:
We Love Golf Wii cib 2.5$
Super Mario Galaxy Strategy Guild 1.1$
Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy PS3 1.66$
Call of Duty 3 Xbox case and manual free
Robotech Battlecry Xbox loose 1.66$
NHL 98 ps1 cib 1.66$
NBA live 95 1.66$

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2016, 09:26:58 am »
My copy of Haunting Ground came in the mail yesterday and I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld for 360 on my way home