Author Topic: Have you ever have a hard time choosen what game to buy  (Read 985 times)

lordscott

Have you ever have a hard time choosen what game to buy
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:22:46 am »
& yes I'm including to buy in your collection & to play and before you ask me I'm talking about both in public & online when & if you buy your games so to the point Have you ever have a hard time choosen what game to buy ?

It's OK if it's sometimes I'm talking about in general did you ever have a hard time choosen a game or 2 or more when & if you buy your games and yes it's sometimes hard & sometimes it's not hard & I'm just seeing if any of you have a hard time choosen what game(s) to buy &/or play or you don't have a hard time have fun,enjoy & feel free to discuss it if you want to :).

Warmsignal

Re: Have you ever have a hard time choosen what game to buy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 11:41:42 am »
Yes. Pretty much every time I go somewhere and see multiple games I'd like to have, where I don't want to break the bank. Money goes quick nowadays when every game is $10, $20$, $25 on average. Gone are the days of the $5 and under games, where you could just snap up anything you wanted without decision.

kashell

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 11:42:54 am »
Nah, not anymore. I know what types of games I like to play so I know what types of games to buy.

necrosexual

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 01:46:56 pm »
nope. if it looks interesting enough i buy it or wait for the price drop

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 04:50:12 pm »
Since getting a career years ago I haven't had to worry about this much. Sure, sometimes there are like 5 games coming out within a few weeks of each other that I sometimes struggle with to decide which ones to buy (I make a decent amount, but I'm not rich lol). A more typical situation is me running across a valuable game in the wild that is marked as such and wondering if I should drop that kind of money on it.

madmax

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 06:40:28 pm »
I tend to over evaluate time constraints and such whenever I decide to pick up a new game.
I've been slowly trying to change that but it's difficult. I'd love to sink 100+hrs into an FF game right now but its such a big commitment that I just never take the plunge anymore. 

azure

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 07:04:15 pm »
Sometimes, because I try to limit my buying each month at least.

aliensstudios

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:10 pm »
All the time
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."