Author Topic: From all Tomb Raider games what is/what are your favorite moments  (Read 795 times)

lordscott

From all Tomb Raider games what is/what are your favorite moments
« on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:18 am »
& before you ask my permission it's OK with me if you want to include 1 or more of your favorite characters if he or she is in that moment if you want to say that moment enjoy have fun and if you want to talk about about it then feel free to have fun in doing so if you want to discuss it :).

Re: From all Tomb Raider games what is/what are your favorite moments
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 12:40:33 pm »
"I feel stronger now"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:27:24 pm »
Im still wondering why people ask these questions without giving there own view.

Is this some school project?

And i love Tomb Raider games.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:56 pm »
My favorite was in rise of the tomb raider. Pretty much the whole final ending. :D.  I wont specify too much because of spoilers but I loved the final ending of rise of the tomb raider. it was also my favorite tomb raider game :)

lordscott

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 07:13:10 pm »
Im still wondering why people ask these questions without giving there own view.

No it's not a school project I'm asking for everyone's favorite moments in all of the games including you if you have favorite moment or 2 or more in all of the games :)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 05:55:23 am »

No it's not a school project I'm asking for everyone's favorite moments in all of the games including you if you have favorite moment or 2 or more in all of the games :)

So, what's yours? You started the topic, but i don't see you giving something. It would be nice if a topicstarter also gives his/her view instead of repeating the topic question in the first post.

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 06:03:06 am »
I've barely played any of the Tomb Raider games.  I played the first or second one and then I played the first reboot, though when I think of those old games, I remember the T-Rex.  I kinda wish they would bring that kind of craziness to the reboot series.  I don't know how far Rise of the Tomb Raider goes, but that was a fun element lol