Author Topic: Looking For a Deal on a Master System  (Read 982 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Looking For a Deal on a Master System
« on: November 21, 2016, 02:07:03 pm »
Kind of shopping around, comparing prices. I lost my Power Base Converter last year, so I'm looking to replace it with an actual Master System.

Looks like I can get a working console, with hook-ups, and a controller for $60 on eBay.

Anyone here that can do better, by chance?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking For a Deal on a Master System
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 01:59:40 pm »
I got one with an Alex Kidd game, and Transbot Sega Card, 2 Master System controllers, and hook-ups for $75.

Did I do good?

Last time I had to buy one of these, I paid $25 for the Power Base Converter. I hate the rising prices of this stuff.

darkragnorok

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 12:15:34 am »
Normally something like that would go for alot more if using Ebay as a test. Seriously if you search there $75 would only get you the console itself with the hook ups. Anything lower than that would be just the console itself.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 01:36:51 am »
Normally something like that would go for alot more if using Ebay as a test. Seriously if you search there $75 would only get you the console itself with the hook ups. Anything lower than that would be just the console itself.

eBay is where I found it. I got lucky.

It says it's all tested and works great. And the seller has 100% feedback. So I'm hoping it's all legit.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 02:06:28 am »
Master System is still really cheap in Europe. Here in sweden one can expect to pay between $20-30 for a bare system with cables/controller, then of course if there are a couple of games included the prise will go up

darkragnorok

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 10:27:48 pm »

eBay is where I found it. I got lucky.

It says it's all tested and works great. And the seller has 100% feedback. So I'm hoping it's all legit.

Having bought many things via Ebay including consoles and handhelds, 100% feedback is always a good thing and if anything though they usually a good towards the buyer.