Author Topic: Rez Infinite Physical Edition from iam8bit  (Read 4675 times)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Re: Rez Infinite Physical Edition from iam8bit
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2016, 03:03:06 pm »
Just got my copy.  I'm happy it finally arrived but I don't think I'll ever order from iam8bit again.  Packaging is pretty blah.  For what they charged they could have tried a bit harder. At least I have the game.

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2017, 08:15:18 pm »
Iam8bit just sent out an email offering Rez purchasers that they can get a free reversable cover art of higher quality.

I just requested mine.

desocietas

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2017, 08:57:59 pm »
Iam8bit just sent out an email offering Rez purchasers that they can get a free reversable cover art of higher quality.

I just requested mine.

Same! I'm glad they're trying to rectify the situation. Now it's like... do we open the sealed copy with bad cover art? leave it sealed? the second printings and beyond will have the upgraded artwork already included.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2017, 09:31:34 am »

I just requested mine.

Same! I'm glad they're trying to rectify the situation. Now it's like... do we open the sealed copy with bad cover art? leave it sealed? the second printings and beyond will have the upgraded artwork already included.

if you play it then open it if not it will hold higher value sealed.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2017, 09:22:05 pm »
I'm pretty happy about this.  After this experience, I was never planning on buying a release from iam8bit again but this shows that they knew they screwed up and are willing to make amends.  I wasn't planning on keeping my copy sealed anyways so this is great.