Author Topic: What games will you play in celebration of Halloween?  (Read 2293 times)

desocietas

Re: What games will you play in celebration of Halloween?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 07:44:42 pm »
^ spoiler alert ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

aliensstudios

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 08:39:21 pm »
^ spoiler alert ;)
Ha! I removed that last bit since it is a bit of a spoiler
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 09:40:46 pm »
^ spoiler alert ;)
Ha! I removed that last bit since it is a bit of a spoiler

;D good, good. I remember coming across that bit in the game and was like  :o :o :o so i don't want others to be spoiled :D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 12:17:17 am »
super ghouls n ghosts

eternal darkness

zombiU

fatal frame maiden of black water
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 01:55:58 am »

I'm Going to pick up Zombies Ate my Neighbors for SNES for Halloween season this year :D.  I am really excited to try it and it's so fitting that it's spooky season :) 

aliensstudios

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 02:56:32 am »

I'm Going to pick up Zombies Ate my Neighbors for SNES for Halloween season this year :D.  I am really excited to try it and it's so fitting that it's spooky season :)
Crud how could I forget this one? I got this 7 Halloween's ago and haven't completed it since. Me and my bro need to get together and play this one again.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 03:06:45 am »
Hrmm...Trying to think of anything I haven't played yet that I could for Halloween.  No new horror games out right now, though looking through my Steam Library, I don't believe I played FEAR 3, or at least finished it.  Might be something to play if it's any good.  I loved the first FEAR, but it don't hold up at all anymore.  I think beat FEAR 2 and that was still good I believe.

kashell

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 08:45:32 am »
Good gods, I think Fatal Frame III might be scarier and creepier than Fatal Frame II. Good lord some of the stuff in this game...

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 09:07:49 am »
Can I say the Ninja Turtles game for GCN where if you set your clock to Oct. 31 you get pumpkin heads?

I'm probably not playing that, but more or less a fun fact.

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 02:00:34 pm »
Since I don't have the time to only play horror games, I'm going to try and play REmake, Resi 4 and Silent Hill 2 for the first time each over the next month or so. Pretty excited about all of them.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 02:05:10 pm by throughtheiris56 »

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 07:32:40 pm »

Crud how could I forget this one? I got this 7 Halloween's ago and haven't completed it since. Me and my bro need to get together and play this one again.

for a long time i considered this game my favorite of all time =)

will never forget the first time i beat. I tried to recruit a friend to play it with me in 2 player to make it easier.. he didn't believe when i said it was hard... and that it would take a while... so he ends up falling asleep practically mid-game, he dies, i keep going, and a few hours later i beat it with everyone asleep =)
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594

thomascozine

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 03:18:16 am »
I was thinking about doing Evil Dead Fist Full Of Boomstick. But then I think I should play Regeneration instead since it's a MUCH better game.

alkaid

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2016, 06:05:25 am »
Probably only Parasite Eve, but my brothers and I might play some non-horror 4-player games on Halloween. Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, maybe GoldenEye and Banjo-Tooie.

for a long time i considered this game my favorite of all time =)

will never forget the first time i beat. I tried to recruit a friend to play it with me in 2 player to make it easier.. he didn't believe when i said it was hard... and that it would take a while... so he ends up falling asleep practically mid-game, he dies, i keep going, and a few hours later i beat it with everyone asleep =)
That's awesome, I've never gotten close. Maybe one day I'll own it and get a friend to play through it with me too.
No, really.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2016, 01:04:07 am »
typing of the dead on Dreamcast.