Author Topic: Do you believe Godzilla will become real some day?  (Read 907 times)

Do you believe Godzilla will become real some day?
« on: October 30, 2016, 07:14:44 pm »
A chemical mishap results in Godzilla storming the streets of japan. The monster of all monsters born from the depths of the ocean. Japan just had a massive radioactive fallout, alot of it polluting sea life. its all fitting. Godzilla might be a baby in the ocean as we speak. :D. growing in size daily. 5 years he will be 20 stories, un penetrable by missles and he will stomp his way brining high tide with him. It is rumored that japan experimented with making a Godzilla in WWII.   If the day comes where Godzilla invades continents how would you prepare?  I would try to climb onto  his back and master him like the avatars do in avatar.  I will try to speak in its ear and get it to obey. Most likely die in the process but nobody has ever tried to paraglide onto godzillas back. He doesn't seem extremely mobile enough to trash you off if you get hold of a spike well enough.  He only stomps or shoots fire front wards, you would be safe on his back.

Just picture you are home playing a game or having a normal nap and you hear what sounds like an ominous high pitch roar that rumbles your soul. you peek out your window to see the toho giant in all his glory staring down your city.   :)

I bet the government would call him lochness monster instead of Godzilla lol.

hexen

Re: Do you believe Godzilla will become real some day?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 07:34:15 pm »
If Godzilla ever does become real I think he'll work at a car dealership, holding up a big sign that advertises 'monster-sized savings' or something like that. Clearly this will make him a multi-trillionaire and he'll likely buy the 2020 election and sic the US army on his lifetime enemy, Japan.

P.S. You're a national treasure and I love you.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

azure

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 07:52:01 pm »

No, we need the real hero.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 07:56:20 pm »
As much of a Godzilla fan I am...Nah lol Radiation doesn't do the thing that movies and comics says it does lol

rayne315

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 02:52:06 pm »
as much as I would love to imagine it this would be impossible.

if he was 200 feet tall biology would have to quickly engineer itself to the huge proportions he would be at. its circulatory system would have to overcome the forces of gravity exerted on his blood to pump itself to his brain. his bones would have to grow REALLY THICK and would have to become denser and stronger to support the hundreds of tons he would be. his matabalism would have to slow WAY down or he would have to eat a proportional amount to half his body weight just to have the energy to move around (assumning he is warm blooded). speaking of warm blooded his internal organ would cook themselves if he employed any warm blooded characteristics of any animal I personally could think of.

the only way it would be feasible for him to survive the physics of himself is if he was strictly an ocean dwelling creature.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully