Author Topic: I don't know am i too old/getting too old to be excited for this  (Read 1095 times)

lordscott

I don't know am i too old/getting too old to be excited for this
« on: November 02, 2016, 01:35:44 pm »
If i ever buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public and online i admit sometimes i get excited when it's coming to my place. Or a another example is when either a game is coming out or when & if any of my favorite games & when & if any of my all time favorite games ever gets remakes i admit that i do get excited.

& well truth be told there are some games including remakes of any of my favorite games & any of my all time favorite games I'm excited about if it's coming out & some games that i might want to buy even though i don't have the systems and before you ask like what here are some examples.

FFVII:remake for PS4,FFXV for PS4,World of Final Fantasy for PS4 & KHIII for PS4 since I'm also a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age and some games whenever. When & If i ever buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public and online i admit that sometimes i get excited when it's coming to my place.

As some some side notes i like to add this too of the following i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy & i do have other favorite characters in games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant like i said i don't know am i too old/getting too old to be excited for this whenever & when & if i ever do get excited thanks for reading,thanks for your time,thanks for your understanding & thanks for sharing your thoughts if i am or I'm not too old/getting too old to be excited for this :).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:10:52 am by lordscott »

realpoketendonl

Re: I don't know am i too old/getting too old to be excited for this
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:40:39 pm »
Ehm, so your question is whether you're too old to be excited about getting or heraing about a new game? Of course not! It's perfectly normal to be excited about getting a new game, or about a remake getting announced. We all get excited about these things, and there's absolutely nothing wrong or weird about it.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

lordscott

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:57:10 pm »
Ehm, so your question is whether you're too old to be excited about getting or heraing about a new game? Of course not! It's perfectly normal to be excited about getting a new game, or about a remake getting announced. We all get excited about these things, and there's absolutely nothing wrong or weird about it.

It's not really a question it's more of a rant then a question but thanks for sharing your opinions & thanks for understanding or at least most of my rant when I'm posting thanks again for your reply :).

aliensstudios

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »
 ???
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

Flashback2012

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 02:04:03 am »
If i ever buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public and online i admit sometimes i get excited when it's coming to my place or a another example is when either a game is coming out or when & if any of my favorite games & when & if any of my all time favorite games ever gets remakes i admit that i do get excited.

& well truth be told there are some games including remakes of any of my favorite games & any of my all time favorite games I'm excited about if it's coming out & some games that i might want to buy even though i don't have the systems and before you ask like what here are some examples.

FFVII:remake for PS4,FFXV for PS4,World of Final Fantasy for PS4 & KHIII for PS4 since I'm also a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan at my age and some games whenever when & If i ever buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public and online i admit that sometimes i get excited when it's coming to my place.

As some some side notes i like to add this too of the following i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy & i do have other favorite characters in games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant like i said i don't know am i too old/getting too old to be excited for this whenever & when & if i ever do get excited thanks for reading,thanks for your time,thanks for your understanding & thanks for sharing your thoughts if i am or I'm not too old/getting too old to be excited for this :).

indenton

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 11:05:21 am »
What Flashback2012 expressed, these thread posts are getting ridiculous to read.  For startesr, you don't need to keep repeating that you're referring to games/anime/manga other "then" final fantasy.  you've specified that once and that's all you need, we're not stupid. 

For someone who's contemplating being too old to get excited about video games, your literacy looks like you're quite young to me. 

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 11:48:34 am »
I don't even know how being "28" means that you can't get excited about new stuff.  I think you made a similar question a while back and the answer is still the same; just do what you enjoy.

You should also try maybe doing a sentence or two for a question, not like a two paragraphs rant next time.

lordscott

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 11:55:34 am »
I don't even know how being "28" means that you can't get excited about new stuff.  I think you made a similar question a while back and the answer is still the same; just do what you enjoy.

You should also try maybe doing a sentence or two for a question, not like a two paragraphs rant next time.

OK thanks I'll keep that in mine thanks for the tip :).