Author Topic: Do you buy,use &/or collect action replays in your collection  (Read 1031 times)

lordscott

Do you buy,use &/or collect action replays in your collection
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:18:52 am »
I've thought this good question because there are a lot of them out there and crazy thing is well i don't know am i crazy if i buying any & added to my collection & if i choose to and i as a fellow gamer will use it and if i choose to and some i admit i might want to add some to my collection & heck like i said some as a fellow gamer i will use it and if i choose to.

Now it's your turn do you buy,use &/or collect action replays in your collection?

I don't know if anyone asked this or if i already asked this or not this is more likely a little off topic from that other question and yes i know some are cheap and some are expansive i admit that and some look awesome and i admit there are some i might want to added to my collection and if i choose to anyway i thought of bringing up action replays & before you ask yes I'm including action replay ultimate codes(depends on what games it is & depends on what systems it is on).

Enjoy and be honest with all of us if any of you rather answer it this way Do you buy & collect action replays in your collection then that's OK with me only if you want to enjoy,have fun and enjoy discussing it if any of you ever want to discuss it :).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:36:58 am by lordscott »

azure

Re: Do you buy,use &/or collect action replays in your collection
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:24:49 am »
Yes, Gameshark/AR are my primary way of playing imports on disc based consoles.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:39:59 am »
Yes, but I rarely use the cheat codes anymore. When I was a kid, the cheat codes were Godsends. Nowadays, I try to beat it on my own first.

I don't own any Action Replays. But I do have a lot of Game Genies and GameSharks.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 10:49:51 am »
I own a few action replays, but I do not use them for cheats, but rather hacking and getting around Console restraints. For example I use an XBOX Action REPLAY to hack the firmware and pretty much jailbreak it so I can install a custom OS on it and load media front ends for emulation.

I also use a variety of Bootdisks to be able to play imports games.

telly

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 10:54:24 am »
I would use an action replay with Pokemon White just to speed along egg hatching, look at a Pokemon's IVs, etc. Nothing too crazy  ;)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

darkragnorok

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 04:57:21 pm »
I have Codebreaker for the PS2 which I used to used for saves and hacks for wrestling games back in the day, a PS1 Gameshark I bought not too far back, an Action Replay for the DS which I never used and Gameshark again on PS2.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 05:19:52 pm »
Yes, i use the gamecube action replay to play my japanese gamecube game, i also have a gba gameshark, and a dsi and ds action replay which i used to used for pokemon back in the day, i prefer playing legit now though. :P

kashell

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 08:39:13 am »
I have a Pro Action Replay for the PlayStation 2. It's served me well for times when I just want to enjoy a game's story.

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 10:25:28 am »
Sometimes   ::)
Your Stylish Sword Master!

shepard11

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 02:55:43 pm »
I still own everyone one I had a kid. Now I don't usually use them unless I just want to do something crazy like play as a boss in some of the old school fighters. I notice the older I get the more I enjoy a challenge of a game. I just get odd stares from my wife when I'm playing Legend of Zelda II and drop a series of f bombs in death mountain.