Author Topic: Looking for Soldier 76 Funko Pop Figure.  (Read 3161 times)

Looking for Soldier 76 Funko Pop Figure.
« on: October 06, 2016, 07:40:52 pm »
Normally I'm not into the Funko Pop figures, the only one I got being the Brotherhood of Steel figure from Fallout, but I decided I'm going to grab a few of my favorite figures from Overwatch that are available (Because Blizzard doesn't want to take my money by giving me full quality NECA action figures yet), currently being Reaper, Pharah, and Soldier 76.  Sadly it seems like 76 is Gamestop Exclusive and completely out of stock.  Anyone got one they'd part with?

Flashback2012

Re: Looking for Soldier 76 Funko Pop Figure.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 01:20:42 am »
I did a search on the website using my ZIP code as well as ones for the Dayton, Indianapolis, and Columbus area. Every time I got kicked back with the message of "None within a 100 mile radius". If we're out and about this weekend and I happen to spy one for sale somewhere like the flea market, do you have roof price w/ shipping that you'd pay?

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:31:21 am »
I did a search on the website using my ZIP code as well as ones for the Dayton, Indianapolis, and Columbus area. Every time I got kicked back with the message of "None within a 100 mile radius". If we're out and about this weekend and I happen to spy one for sale somewhere like the flea market, do you have roof price w/ shipping that you'd pay?

I probably wouldn't want to go over 20, that's like the max with shipping, as I'm not DYING to get it.  It's not like it's crazy expensive or anything either, I just don't want to deal with Ebay these days.  If you happen to spot it about, I'd take it, loose preferably, since it's cheaper and I'm just gonna take it out of the box anyways.  I'm gonna do the same Sunday when I go to the flea market to see if anyone has it there by chance.

washerdryercombo

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 01:44:02 am »
I'll look for one for you at Gamestops in my area. Pop figures don't stick around too long after release unfortunately. I'll PM you it I can find one and we'll work out where I'm shipping it.

You have to be in the US however.

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 03:29:33 am »
I'll look for one for you at Gamestops in my area. Pop figures don't stick around too long after release unfortunately. I'll PM you it I can find one and we'll work out where I'm shipping it.

You have to be in the US however.

Yup, down in the soon to be hurricane swept wasteland of Florida.

washerdryercombo

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 12:54:23 am »
I looked at a few Zipcodes across the US and wasn't able to find any in a Gamestop store within 100 miles of each of the zipcode. You could look to the secondary market and buy one on one of the many Pop forums or eBay or Amazon. I would think that Pop would probably do a second wave of Overwatch Pop given the popularity. They may issue a repaint of Soldier 76.

Flashback2012

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 12:43:40 pm »
I probably wouldn't want to go over 20, that's like the max with shipping, as I'm not DYING to get it.  It's not like it's crazy expensive or anything either, I just don't want to deal with Ebay these days.  If you happen to spot it about, I'd take it, loose preferably, since it's cheaper and I'm just gonna take it out of the box anyways.  I'm gonna do the same Sunday when I go to the flea market to see if anyone has it there by chance.

We weren't able to make it up to the flea market this weekend like I wanted but we did hit up some local mom n' pop stores in the area. They sell POP figures but none of them had a Soldier76 available boxed or loose.  :-\

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 07:01:15 pm »

We weren't able to make it up to the flea market this weekend like I wanted but we did hit up some local mom n' pop stores in the area. They sell POP figures but none of them had a Soldier76 available boxed or loose.  :-\

Thanks for keeping an eye out.  I'm going to a gamestore tomorrow, gonna take a peek to see if I'll get lucky, but it's okay right now.  Figure they'll release more of the Heroes eventually, and then maybe restock Soldier 76 at Gamestop.

washerdryercombo

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 05:50:44 pm »
They are doing a second Wave of overwatch pop but when is anyone's guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a second paint of Soldier 76.

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »
They are doing a second Wave of overwatch pop but when is anyone's guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a second paint of Soldier 76.

Maybe I can catch him then.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's an alternate color, I'd love for it to be this one, which is one of my favorites of his alternate skins.

Probably not though, but I can hope.  Alternate color scheme would be likely though, I know they are doing a Blizzard exclusive alternate for Widowmaker already.  Would be nice if they would get the rest of the characters out first, because I really need a large scale DVA and a Zarya one lol

Flashback2012

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 09:57:10 am »
Forgot to update this. We were up at the flea market last weekend and none of the POP vendors I asked had Soldier 76 in stock so that's one avenue exhausted. I'll keep looking though!  ;)

Flashback2012

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2016, 04:15:03 pm »
Found one at the flea but the guy wants $25 for it. I MIGHT be able to talk him down to $20 but that of course doesn't include shipping.

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 09:45:29 pm »
Found one at the flea but the guy wants $25 for it. I MIGHT be able to talk him down to $20 but that of course doesn't include shipping.

Completely missed this, so its too late, but yeah, that's way too high.  I'm not interested in collector prices for these as I don't care enough about Pop figures lol Like if I stumble across one for 15 in my area, I might let it slide, but it's not a big enough of deal.  At this point, it's more if I just stumble across the Overwatch figures I might grab them.  I'm mostly just waiting for Blizzard and NECA to come out with proper Overwatch action figures at this point lol Either that, or those real nice Color Tops figures from McFarlane.  They might be the best figures right now I feel, because there are a little more statue than action figure, which is better for displaying and they are larger.