Author Topic: January 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 11579 times)

Warmsignal

Re: January 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2017, 06:02:05 pm »

Yet another Wii U game fallen victim to Internet scalping scumbags. I picked my copy up at Walmart. Don't believe the hype, it's not "rare". Those idiots just went out and bought a ton of copies so they could control the market on it. That crap is getting old.

sworddude

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 07:31:56 am »
Not a bad start for the first adds of the year. A minor part was from last year.

All games are cib and in excellent shape

Super princess peach with vip point 5 euro's shipped

Game store deals all for free and cib quite allot and can't complain

xbox 360

Samurai shodown zen

xbox

Genma onimusha
jet set radio future
metal gear solid 2
timeplsitters future perfect
baldurs gate II
dynasty warriors 3

Wii

Alien syndrome

Ps2

ape escape 3
yu gi oh neo battle coliseum
timesplitters
shaman king power
Blood will tell 

Ps1

Kingsley's adventure

psp

Naruto

DS

Dragonquest VI realms of reverie with vip points

Gamecube

Sonic DX

Normal deals:

Some nes manuals and zelda manual + map all for free
Guaranteeing me of a complete copy of zelda if I at least find an excellent boxed copy for a bargian or in a nice nes Set.

Cdi deal for free

Dragon's lair II
lords of the rising sun

Ps1 deal for free cib

Front mission

Very solid ps2 deal all cib all for free

God of war 1
god of war 2 special edition (not a super fan of these games but I do appreciate the barbaric moments and memes for these games and for free so why not)
Shadow hearts wich includes the mini strategy guide
Star ocean strategy guide

Super nintendo and nes games deal for free Excellent shape

Kirby's adventure NEs for my pathetic Nes collection wich slowly gains some games :p
Super adventure Island Snes

GBA deal for free

It's been a while but some quality adds of some pretty uncommon GBA games

Advance guardian heroes
R-type III
Dokapon monster hunter

Sega megadrive deals All for free and cib

Micro machines 96 wich comes with all extra papers
mercs
shining in the darkness
Syd of valis ( while being a laminated ex rental: Ii does not have any stickers and it was free. Really hard to find in europe as an ntc exclusive So I'll keep it for now pretty fun game and free.

Sega cd sega Dreamcast deal For free cib

Sonic CD sega mega cd
Sonic adventure 2 sega dreamcast

It's always pretty strange how I aquire sega cd or sega dreamcast deals, Can't complain

Of each both I only managed to snag one or two insane deals, all the others are just lose buy's when people sell a bunch of stuff for a bargain  :D

Not the best deals but pretty solid and for no costs I can't complain.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 07:41:37 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 03:28:17 pm »
Starting off the year a bit slow.

360:
Disney's Brave

One
The Banner Saga (Digital)

N64:
Quest 64

Skylanders:
Master Mysticat

Virtual Items:
Green Confetti Hive Minder (Team Fortress 2) (#60 in the collection)

Board/Card Games:
Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2nd Ed.)
Tiny Epic Kingdoms

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 04:14:21 pm »
Castlevania on the NES

spac316

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 06:53:09 pm »
Got Star Wars KotoR II for Xbox.

telly

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2017, 08:06:25 pm »
Went out shopping to spend some of my Christmas money and picked up Tales of Symphonia Chronicles on PS3. Very happy to have this back in my collection again :D
Currently Playing:
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch), Super Paper Mario (Wii)

My music collection | My Backloggery

anagar

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2017, 08:39:57 pm »
PS4
Assault Suit Leynos
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Wii U
Pokkén Tournament Pro Pad Controller
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

darkragnorok

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 10:15:27 pm »
PS4

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
Wolfenstein: The New Order

N64

Cruis'n World

Flashback2012

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2017, 10:45:45 am »

Yet another Wii U game fallen victim to Internet scalping scumbags. I picked my copy up at Walmart. Don't believe the hype, it's not "rare". Those idiots just went out and bought a ton of copies so they could control the market on it. That crap is getting old.

After seeing this post, I went to GS and looked up the game. No new copies within 100 miles of me and the only used copy was 2 hours away. While I was out and about over the weekend, I checked Targets and Wal-Mart and could not find a single copy. Apparently the scalping scumbags have already hit my area.  :-X

Warmsignal

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2017, 01:22:17 pm »

After seeing this post, I went to GS and looked up the game. No new copies within 100 miles of me and the only used copy was 2 hours away. While I was out and about over the weekend, I checked Targets and Wal-Mart and could not find a single copy. Apparently the scalping scumbags have already hit my area.  :-X

There were a couple of Walmarts in nearby towns to me that had some in stock, but my closest stores didn't have any. The things is, you look at the sellers on eBay and each all have like 5 copies available new in shrink-wrap. They just went out and bought every copy, that's why you can't find it.

Flashback2012

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2017, 01:30:30 pm »
There were a couple of Walmarts in nearby towns to me that had some in stock, but my closest stores didn't have any. The things is, you look at the sellers on eBay and each all have like 5 copies available new in shrink-wrap. They just went out and bought every copy, that's why you can't find it.

What'd you end paying for your copy? GameStop's website still shows it fetching for $59.99N/$54.99U.  :-X

Warmsignal

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2017, 02:04:21 pm »

What'd you end paying for your copy? GameStop's website still shows it fetching for $59.99N/$54.99U.  :-X

I paid the full $60. I felt like the overall value of the game is probably going to be effected long-term by this scalping, so full MSRP is the best I could hope for the foreseeable future, and I needed it for my Wii U collection.

Added a few more items recently. Finally got that Witch's Tale I've been scoping out for the past maybe 5 or 6 years. That's definitely an uncommon DS game. I also found Luigi fight pad, and few other goodies that I felt the price was right to pick up.

realpoketendonl

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2017, 06:50:35 pm »
(Sorry, no photos. Writing this quickly)

Got some good deals today!
Picked up Metroid Prime Pinball, Starfox Command and Sonic Rush Adventure for €12,50 total from an online seller. I've particularly wanted Metroid Prime Pinball for a while now, so I'd say I got a good deal!

Also got Wii Play Motion secondhanded at a local game store for a whopping €3 (how can you let that slide?).

Most surprisingly of all though, I got one of these:

That's right, a Nintendo Points card. You know, those cards that have been out of production for probably around 5 years or something now. The funny thing is, I got this 2000 points (a.k.a. €20) card for just €17! Weird a store would even still have these things, but hey, free credit! Ended up getting Super Mario 64 and F-Zero X in the Wii Shop Channel on my Wii U.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2017, 10:38:10 pm »
Legacy of Kain Blood Omen for PS1. Sadly came with no case or manual but is in amazing shape for a game bought of Gamestops sote for 3 bucks lol.