Author Topic: Can we have it so where you can browse all regions?  (Read 665 times)

Can we have it so where you can browse all regions?
« on: April 07, 2017, 04:09:27 pm »
Trying to go through all the editions of games can be a pain with all the different region settings without putting them together. Why not just put a combined Browse page for all the regions above the listings? I like the idea of being separate but can we also have a tab for them together?

jason

Re: Can we have it so where you can browse all regions?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:07:51 pm »
Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback! That would take some work to do something like that as it stands since we have a different platform based on each region (currently). I'll keep this in mind though.

- Jason

zephyria

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:38:50 am »
That would be nice.  Would it also be possible to set a default region for ourselves on the basic search?  For example, the vast majority of people in the US would have the NA versions of the games and shouldn't need the other regions, but could find them using the advanced search option.  It's a minor thing, but could help expedite searches.

Just an idea.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 12:39:19 pm »
That would be nice.  Would it also be possible to set a default region for ourselves on the basic search?  For example, the vast majority of people in the US would have the NA versions of the games and shouldn't need the other regions, but could find them using the advanced search option.  It's a minor thing, but could help expedite searches.

Just an idea.

I like that idea a lot, too!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas