Author Topic: What if everyone around you are computer AI cyborgs and you don't know it?  (Read 1184 times)

What if we are placed in a virtual reality matrix since birth, and are unaware that our family, our friends and coworkers are all just figments of a altered reality who are complex programmed cyborgs or computer AI created by some sort of developer and we ourselves are just test subjects given free will to interpet a giant universe of already pre determined out comes and objectives that are set and we don't know it.

What if me typing this was something I was programmed to do and you reading it is part of the computer AI program. It's all just happening because we are being forced to. What if we feel we have free will but don't.  You thinking a response then typing it, to you going to get a can of soda was all just pre determined years before hand by a computer spectrum far too complex for us mortals to ever know. I and everyone else around you have no real emotions or emphaty but we pretend to do to seem authentic to you.  And you live your life among bots and you answering this was just part of the deep unraveling plot of your story. Or perhaps you are also a computer AI.   

Genius chemist Dimitri Mendeleev was programmed to discover the periodic table of elements, Everything leading up to you or even possibly including you could be part of the computer AI.  We could all be a video game for God. 

Mario could be stuck in such a virtual reality matrix himself.  we control him, he doesn't know it.  he thinks his actions are free will in his reality but behind the screen is us making him do what he does.  He doesn't know that peach and bowser and all these characters are computer AIs. he doesn't know himself that he is also a computer AI. 

It's complex but scary to think about :D 

rayne315

I guess that just means that the aliens that put us in there are either farming us for a very inefficient power source or farming us to put in their alien pasta/pizza
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

MODS marvelvscapcom2 has been browsing the deep Web again

turf

PRO Supporter

Isn't this really close to the plot of The Matrix? 

doafan

Son I really don't know what the hell did you smoke but you really need to tell me where I can get some pounds of that (it's for medicinal purposes) being honest I only read the first line of your post and have to tell you that if my friends were cyborgs they are still at Beta Phase cause they are some times so stupid that it's hard to believe that they are even humans beings but I guess I myself am like them some times and if this is the Matrix you really need to tell me where the heck I can find that lady in the red dress  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

maximo310

No guys, this is the plot to the blockbuster 4th movie The Matrix: Revitalized