Author Topic: Currency  (Read 963 times)

Currency
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:40:59 am »
I have been looking around for an option to change the currency for the price of an item I add to my collection, but cannot find it anywhere. Is this option available somewhere?

realpoketendonl

Re: Currency
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 07:51:14 am »
Not that I'm aware of at the moment. I mostly just tend to ignore the dollar sign and pretend it's a euro sign. Nobody's going to read it but me anyway. €€€€€€€€€
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 06:24:45 pm »
People have asked for this before. One issue is that there'll be a slippery-slope of everyone else wanting their local money sign added. Euro, British Pound, Brazilian real, Russian ruble, Japanese yen, Indian rupee, Ukrainian hryvnia, Bitcoin, Swedish krona, Swiss franc, South Korean won, Turkish lira

With that said, I personally wouldn't mind some Euro support, seeing as it's one of the most traded currentcies in the world. :P
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:26:20 pm by badATchaos »

jason

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 07:24:31 pm »
I have been looking around for an option to change the currency for the price of an item I add to my collection, but cannot find it anywhere. Is this option available somewhere?

Hi dinozaurplanet,

Thank you for the feedback. We've had this suggested before. I'll add that to my to do list.

Thanks,

Jason