Author Topic: March 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 6366 times)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

Re: March 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 05:16:52 am »
Picked up a few games the other day

Doom- Ps1- Longbox complete- Someone threw it up on Offer Up for $25- I snagged it immediately and am quite happy to finally have this one

Went by Gamestop just for the hell of it and found

Atelier Rorona Plus- PS3
Trails of Cold Steel II- PS3
Dragon Quest Swords- Wii
All complete and in great shape

Not bad for a last minute midweek outing

shepard11

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2017, 01:56:40 pm »
Friend of mine was cleaning out dupes out of his collection and ended up giving me a nice mint CIB copies of

Sega Saturn:
Fighting Vipers
Vitura Fighter 2

A pretty good start of a weekend.

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2017, 03:42:52 pm »
A new store have opened (a store for used games, dvd, books and music with a few geek goodies on the side) so i have made my way to it this morning and i didn't come empty handed, maybe it's because they've just opened but the games were pretty cheap and the geeky stuff was on sale too, they didn't had anything exceptional but i'm pretty happy with my findings.

PS1
YehYeh Tennis (0,50€)

PS2 (all the PS2 games were at 1€ each)
24 Heures Chrono
Armored Core: Nine Breaker (Finally  8))
Braquage à l'Italienne (The Italian Job)
Brave
Fifa Street 2
Garfield: Lasagna World Tour
Mashed: Fully Loaded
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Need for Speed: Carbon (Platinum)
Outlaw Volleyball
Powerdrome
Pride Fighting Championships
Riding Spirits
Speed Kings
Spider-Man 2
Swords of Destiny
WRC II Extreme
WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It
XG3: Extreme-G Racing

PS4
Natural Doctrine (4€)

PC (0,50 each)
Disney Chicken Little: Aventures Intergalactiques (Ace In Action)
Gray Matter

I have also got two unofficial GameCube turbo controller and an official NES controller (for 2€ each and they're not in the picture below since i forgot them in my friend's car  :-[).

From the Geeky side i got the Battlefield 1 Frontline Pack (for 3€, without the game of course :P), a MegaDrive/Genesis Wallet (1,50€), a Mario Kart Pull-Back Racer (3€), a Scorpion Plushie (2€) and a Weeping Angel Bobble-Head from Doctor Who (2€).

And from the other part of the shop:

Books
.Hack//G.U.+ Volumes 1->5
.Hack//Alcor

Music
Baten Kaitos (already have that one so i will probably give it)

DVD
Batman (the full series from the sixties, in a remastered version)
Discworld
Dragon Nest
King Rising 1 & 2
Gamera Collection Part II (1969-1980) (It's been a while since i wanted this one and now i've finally completed my Gamera movie collection  8))
Pixel (Blu-ray + DVD in a shiny steelbook)
Speed Racer
Wing Commander (In the shop i was like "they have made a Wing Commander movie :o ?! I have to see it !"  ;D)

shepard11

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2017, 01:15:53 pm »
Now that I have my Saturn I figure Id go find one of the most crappy fighting games for the system. And I did find it along with a slew of 50 cent games for other systems.

Atari 5200:
Pac-Man

NES:
Metroid Classic Series with Manual
Rambo

SNES:
Spectre

Sega Genesis:
Super Monaco GP(CIB)

Sega Saturn:
Street Fighter The Movie (CIB)

PS2:
Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s (CIB)
Hot Shots Golf 3 - Greatest Hits (CIB)
NFL Street (missing the manual)
Ratchet & Clank (just the disc)
Roadkill (CIB)
Tony Hawk's Project 8 (CIB)

Xbox:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - Platinum Hits (CIB)

Xbox 360:
Dragonball Z Burst Limit (just the disc)
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (just the disc)

spac316

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 03:21:27 am »
There was a raffle at my local Bar-cade and I won a few things!
A GBC with Ms.Pac-Man Special Color Edition, Earthworm Jim Menace 2 the Galaxy, tetris and Alleyway!
I also won a PSP(1001) with Daxter, FF Tactics: War of the Lions, Killzone Liberation and LocoRoco 2!
I made out like a bandit that night!

kevininja

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 06:28:27 am »
Picked up the Bloodborne - Game of the Year Edition alongside two graphic novels a few days ago.

desocietas

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 04:37:05 pm »
There was a raffle at my local Bar-cade and I won a few things!
A GBC with Ms.Pac-Man Special Color Edition, Earthworm Jim Menace 2 the Galaxy, tetris and Alleyway!
I also won a PSP(1001) with Daxter, FF Tactics: War of the Lions, Killzone Liberation and LocoRoco 2!
I made out like a bandit that night!

congrats! that must've been super fun :D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2017, 11:35:40 pm »
One last little batch before the end of the month:

DS:
Safari Adventures: Africa

Xbox:
Sudeki

360:
Dance Central 2
Dance Central 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

553 titles remain...

One:
Mass Effect Andromeda (Surprised that I had to make an entry for this one)

telly

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2017, 02:21:34 pm »
I decided to get rid of a couple of games that I don't want so I'm bringing them into my local game store to exchange them for something that I want to play.

I also bought a Wii U pro controller from Best Buy! I've heard a lot of stories about faked Wii U pro controllers online, so I decided to not take any chances. Should be here at the end of the week :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2017, 02:25:10 pm »
I decided to get rid of a couple of games that I don't want so I'm bringing them into my local game store to exchange them for something that I want to play.

I also bought a Wii U pro controller from Best Buy! I've heard a lot of stories about faked Wii U pro controllers online, so I decided to not take any chances. Should be here at the end of the week :)
Should check your local Walmarts, the Pro controllers were clearanced down to $12 recently.  I bought a few before they got marked down from $25.

telly

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2017, 02:31:01 pm »

Should check your local Walmarts, the Pro controllers were clearanced down to $12 recently.  I bought a few before they got marked down from $25.

Aww I wish I had known that :( Then again, I don't have a Walmart near me that's exactly easy to get to. When did you buy them?
Currently Playing:

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2017, 02:31:57 pm »

Aww I wish I had known that :( Then again, I don't have a Walmart near me that's easy or convenient to get to. When did you buy them?
I bought them at $25 a piece a couple of weeks ago.  The prices just dropped either last monday or this monday.  I can't recall.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2017, 02:36:05 pm »

Aww I wish I had known that :( Then again, I don't have a Walmart near me that's easy or convenient to get to. When did you buy them?
I bought them at $25 a piece a couple of weeks ago.  The prices just dropped either last monday or this monday.  I can't recall.

That sucks. I just bought an official Nintendo one for Breath of the Wild for $40 at GameStop. First game I came across that accepted it, but also would not accept the original Wii Pro Controller.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:54:47 pm by burningdoom »

telly

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2017, 02:43:17 pm »
That's how much I paid too. I'm only going to get one though, my plan is to use those Mayflash connectors with Gamecube controllers to have both wiimotes and the remaining Wii/Wii U pro controllers. I just wanted one because I'm not a huge huge fan of the GameCube controller.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:46:20 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2017, 02:52:17 pm »
Wii U Pro controller is just plainly a fantastic controller.  I have no good reason for having purchased as many as I did, but they work with the 8bitdo SNES wireless adapter