Author Topic: Which game would you rather buy? (Epic Fun Super Battle Round)  (Read 1007 times)

You walk into gamestop and you see two games are advertised with big posters for preorder. Both come out April 19th.  but you can only buy one and not the other.  Which one would you rather pull the paper and plastic out and spend your hard earned money for?  Let's see who is the winner.  :D 

BOWSER'S DAD ADVENTURES

Introducing Bowser's dad adventures :).   Where you enter the deep and dark back story of the birth and evil raising of Bowser Jr. as well as Bowser's difficulties dealing with being a single father working dead end jobs in the underworld to make ends meet and to put food on the table and to provide an education for Bowser Jr after his mother left him with no warning to survive as a dad on his own. Visit Bowser's castle, a loveless and dark world of depression and alcoholism.  Bowser attempts to hold all his insecurities of being beaten as a child to raise and be a proper father to Bowser Jr.   the type of father he never had.  Endlessly trying to kidnap Peach to provide a mother figure in Bowser Jr.'s life but selfishly being deprived of such feat by a Italian arrogant plumber with a short stocky stature. while simoultaneously trying to conquer mushroom kingdom and kidnap peach just to have a sense of love in his life.  Not only seeking love for his son but also a mother figure for himself.  The mother figure he also never had.  A mother that won't abuse him like his mother did or call him fat like his dad did. Dive deep into the reasons why he kidnaps peach and the entire backstory of the Mario Franchise that went unheard.   Play in a action Puzzle Platformer that puts the villain duo bowser and bowser Jr. in the spotlight.  Why does Bowser have so much pain and why does he lash out in evil.  What was his upbringing like and where are his parents?   Where is Bowser Jrs  mom and why does he want Peach so bad?  Can bowser survive the steps of Alcoholics anonymous rehab program to become a better father?  Or will he lose Bowser Jr. to king Boo who will raise him amongst other Boos and can he survive his own demons haunting his mind about the terrible person he has become. Be there as bowser calls his long lost dad for the first time in 20 years.  Find out all the secrets in this amazing action platformer.  Find that Bowser may not be as bad as you think he is but may just be misunderstood and searching for love.    Coming from Nintendo This Spring  :)

Or

KIRBY'S DREAMLAND 4

A less outside the box game, here we have a long awaited entry into a marveled and loved franchise of games starring our beloved pink friend Kirby.  Experience the Switch addition of Kirby's Dreamland series.  The long awaited Number 4.  Rumored to be the best Kirby ever made.  With full open world graphics,  side quests and intense boss battles.  Also the first Kirby that is actually pretty difficult and gives hours upon hours of play.  A true grand sequel for Kirby.   Battle the entire universe of evil and protect Dream Land once and for all.  This game might be more orthodox and simple but it is a vast and open adult style kirby game with much to love and less risk of failing. :)   Also coming from Nintendo this spring.

Ratings
Kirby - E for everyone 10+    Mild Fantasy Violence   Cartoon Mischief   
Bowser-  M for Mature      Partial Nutidy, Drug Abuse, Alcohol reference, Violence, Extreme Gore, Vulgar Language and Mischief.

You have the 65.99 on your credit..... which will cover the game as well as applicable sales tax.  You can only pick one to have....   Which pre order slip do you walk out with or which are you picking up on launch?     Are you going with the more traditional but long awaited Kirby game or the outside the box Rated M dark tale of Bowser and Bowser Jr's villainy?       :D   

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:11:26 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

hexen

Re: Which game would you rather buy? (Epic Fun Super Battle Round)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 05:49:10 am »
Oh, that's a tough choice... but clearly I gotta go with Bowser's Dad Adventures!

I've actually been following it ever since I saw the teaser trailer a few years back. It looks like the best game from it's parent company, Nintendo, to come out in quite awhile! Some of the reviews it got where pretty dad, but that couldn't be father from the truth. It's begetter than it's competition in the genre, games like Halo: Divorce & Dr. Robotnik's Mean Breast Pump Machine, and I enjoy it's more realistic tone overall. It's genitoring a lot of good press on top of the dad, though. I think it's just single mother fanboys giving it bad review. Once it pops into stores I'll be sure to synonym for dad it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:50:41 am by hexen »
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

kashell

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 09:50:54 am »
I wish I could bottle MvC2's energy.

Anyways, I would go with Kirby. If such a game were to be realized, I'd buy a Switch right now.

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 10:53:02 am »
Bowser's dad adventures

aliensstudios

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 07:52:33 pm »
I'd buy Bowser's Epic Dad Adventures
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."