Author Topic: new to site  (Read 1222 times)

new to site
« on: June 05, 2017, 02:38:53 pm »
im new here just joined today so i haven't added many games i have a ton to add it will take me a while to get them all on here. i have a little of everything whatever i can get my hands on. I recently I started focusing on collecting for one or two systems instead of a mixture of stuff trying to complete a console going for playstation 1 and 2. do people make trades here and can you buy or sell games i dont like to use ebay id rather find them on my own at yard sales or buy from someone else to me it takes to fun out of collecting and ebay has ridiculous prices on retro games. If anyone wants to make some trades with me let me know i have plenty of games to pick from. hoping to gain followers and make new friends on here.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:45:44 pm by epicgamer93 »

shepard11

Re: new to site
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 04:31:29 pm »
Welcome to the forums. Pretty great bunch here. And I have trade and brought games off members here. So it's possible.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 10:13:46 pm »
hello I found alot of cool people here on vgc sure you will too. Welcome

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 05:56:10 am »
Welcome to the VGCollect! Maybe you want to take a look at our Style Guide to know how it all works here :)

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 10:33:32 am »
I also prefer to find games out in the wild. That way you can find things randomly and also things you'd never think to look for.

kashell

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 10:36:30 am »
Welcome to the fun! I'm always happy to see new faces. I hope you enjoy your time here.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 01:41:53 pm »
thanks everyone for welcoming me here im always happy to make new friends and meet new people. from what ive seen this seems like a friendly community. Feel free to follow me im thinking about starting a youtube channel about finding Games particulary older games I like to treasure hunt for them. I find all kinds of cool stuff you will get to see me find them at places like good will yard sales and flea markets I do a lot of traveling so i hit up different areas i also have many people looking and finding games for me on the side. Let me know what you guys think.