Author Topic: Your Opinions About The (Spec Ops) Series On PlayStation 1  (Read 1766 times)

Your Opinions About The (Spec Ops) Series On PlayStation 1
« on: February 29, 2020, 08:53:49 pm »
without instructions most of these games are vary confusing, but if you fool with them enough you can figure out how to play the mission. I recommend them for experiencing something different, like maybe a die hard war game person? at least 3 of these games are 3rd person shooters

This series I have except for the PS3 or Xbox 360 version game, these games (from what I remember) is vary difficult, I put playing these games on the back burner for a long time ever since I kept on dying on one of these games from a sniper in the fog.

Does anyone have any experience in playing any of these games? It's the type of series from what I remember where you need to use real life strategy. 1-3 hits from a machinegun and you lose a soldier. you're given a small squad of soldiers to complete a campaign you can have up to 2 soldier that you can control at a given time. lose them all and you can't complete the campaign

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 09:49:57 pm by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

Re: Your Opinions About The (Spec Ops) Series On PlayStation 1
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 01:38:43 am »
I had Ranger Elite, Cover Assault and Stealth Patrol at one point and I did not enjoy them to be honest. Gameplay felt jank and graphics by PS1 standards at the time were sub-par. I do own and played Spec Ops: The Line twice and its pretty good with a nice little story that isnt really what it seems initially.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 12:19:58 pm »
I missed those PS1 versions (though I did have a PS1, I do remember seeing some at the game store), I effing loved Spec Ops The Line, I like attempts to mix up the typical story narrative for FPS's.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 09:32:26 pm »
I missed those PS1 versions (though I did have a PS1, I do remember seeing some at the game store), I effing loved Spec Ops The Line, I like attempts to mix up the typical story narrative for FPS's.

Just so you know all of the Spec Ops games on the PS1 except "Airborne Commando" are 3rd person shooting games, if you don't like playing a shooting game from a 3rd person angle you probably won't like them. I personally prefer 1st person video games,

Most of the spec ops games are like Army Men: Sarges Hero's for the N64.
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)