Author Topic: It's my first day  (Read 1343 times)

retrew

PRO Supporter

It's my first day
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:38:12 pm »
I was looking for a way to catalog my retro games when I found out about here through Google. I collect anything Sega, Neo Geo and orginal arcade pcbs.

Nice to meet you.

Large helpings of retro Sega and a pinch of SNK

desocietas

Re: It's my first day
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:26:21 am »
I was looking for a way to catalog my retro games when I found out about here through Google. I collect anything Sega, Neo Geo and orginal arcade pcbs.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 09:18:43 am »
Welcome! This is a wonderful place to be. Not only can we have a database for our collection, we also have an amazing staff then works with the users daily. Furthermore, the forum provides wonderful discussion and friendship. I hope you stay active and enjoy your stay. If you need anything, let me know.

doafan

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 01:58:53 pm »
Dude when I saw the thread's name immediately this came into my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOhSt_qW0 by the way welcome to the forum  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

retrew

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 09:24:42 pm »
This place is great a little Paypal Donation sent for now. Sorry I'm so poor. lol

Dude when I saw the thread's name immediately this came into my mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlOhSt_qW0 by the way welcome to the forum  8)

I think that is where my subconscious plucked it from. :D

Large helpings of retro Sega and a pinch of SNK

shepard11

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 12:45:54 am »
Welcome to the site. I've been here for over a year and I haven't looked back. (Though they are probably tired of me uploading so many NA Sega and SNES backs and carts images by now).

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 10:55:53 am »
Hello and Welcome this is a great site hope you enjoy it.