Author Topic: April 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 8789 times)

theflea

Re: April 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2017, 09:36:50 pm »
Tried to go garage salin' again this week but no luck. It was cold and raining most all this week.
Did get two more rare game consoles this week. Plus more clearance deals.

PS4
- Goat Simulator: The Bundle [EU] (only way I know of to get a physical copy)
- Just Sing (Clearance for $6)
- Loading Human: Chapter 1 (on clearance for $12)
- Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions Evolved (on clearance for $6)

XBone
- Little Nightmares - Six Edition
- Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved (on clearance for $5)
- Ryse: Son of Rome - Legendary Edition (on clearance for $8)

3DS
Saw this at Gamestop, a game on my want list. So I used a coupon and got it for $2.
- Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (on clearance for $15)
- Frozen: Olaf's Quest (on clearance for $5)
- Paddington: Adventures in London (on clearance for $5)
- Lego The Hobbit (on clearance for $5)
- Duck Dynasty (on clearance for $3)

PS3
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (on clearance for $5)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (on clearance for $6)

XB360
- Battlefield Hardline (on clearance for $6)

NDS
- Frozen: Olaf's Quest (on clearance for $5)
Saw this at my local used game store for $10.
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

GBA
My local used game store put out a huge basket of mostly crappy GBA games and I found a few at a great price hidden with all the crap.
- Medabots: Rokusho ($5)
- River City Ransom EX ($10)

SNES
These where at my local used game store. Got both games for $3
- Super Black Bass (CIB)
- Tecmo Super NBA Basketball

GEN/MD
About a month ago I saw this and sent the seller an offer at a low price. (about half of what a boxed one goes for) He rejected it and I never tried to make another offer. Well I guess after a month of no one else buying it. He contacted me and told me he'd sell it at my offer.  :D
- Sega Mega Jet
For those that don't know what this is, it's a portable Mega Drive from Japan. I guess it was sold at Airports so passengers could hook it up to the little TV's on the plane.

DC
This is one of those consoles I really thought I'd never get. In the last five years I've only seen two of these appear on Ebay. The first one I saw sold for over $1000. When the second one appeared the seller had a make offer. So I made an offer and after a few counter offers I got down it at a price I knew I'd never find it cheaper. (it was more then half of what this system could go for.)
- Treamcast
Its a Portable Dreamcast that was sold to play in cars. The mini screen is built in, can be played on a normal TV and the system is region free. Plus it came with it's original carry bag, AC adapter and car adapter. Controller & memory card is a standard Dreamcast model. It comes in White and Black models. I got the cooler Black one.  ;D

"Happy game hunting!!!"

shepard11

« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2017, 12:43:28 am »
A treamcast? I only read bout those in magazine never seen one. Great find.

« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2017, 06:46:01 am »
I finally received my collector's edition of Syberia 3... it's been almost two year since i paid for it (every two months or so the game was delayed) and last Sunday i tried to hit at least a garage sale before going back to work, like always i found a batch of PS2 games at 0,50€ each but i'm very happy with my findings since i've got lucky and had a "mini" surprise a the end  8).

PS2

E.O.E. Eve of Extinction (CIB)
International Cue Club (CIB)
La Momie (The Mummy) (no manual)
Montain Bike Adrenaline (CIB)
NBA Street V3 (CIB)
PES 2 (CIB)
Star Wars Super Bombad Racing (CIB)
Street Hoops (no manual)
Toca Race Driver 3 - Platinum (CIB)
WRC 3 - Platinum (CIB)
WTA Tour Tennis (CIB)

DS

Demo Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt (CIB)
Pokémon version Blanche (White) (CIB)

PC

Coffret Aventure (cardboard box containing three separate dvd case of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Alone in the Dark the New Nightmare and Driver)
Crusaders of Might and Magic (Bigbox - CIB)
Les Grands Bâtisseurs (The Greats Builders) (cardboard box containing two separate bigbox : Caesar III and Pharaoh) (CIB)
Syberia 3 Collector's Edition (Finally...)

A friend of mine (a Pokemon card player and collector) was selling a few of his duplicate and he give me a little McDonald's Mario toy i didn't have.

And then at the end of the garage sales i see a man selling a few DS games (that's where i got the two DS games) and while i was checking the games his kid come and put a Nes Mini on the table, his dad is like:
D: "what ! you already selling it ?"
K: "yeah i've only played five minutes with it, the games sucks."
D: "Well if you say so, it's yours now, do what you want with it. How much do you want to sell it ?"
K: "hmm... twenty-five... no twenty."
D: "Are you sure ? It's a console, you can put it for more."
K: "Hmm... no, twenty is fine. No one will bought it anyway, like i said the games are shit. I will probably have to sell it in shop."

Since the moment he put it on the table i've had the box in my hands checking it's content but then i heard the price i immediately closed the box (i just had the time to see that the console was inside) and started preparing the money, i didn't even let them finish their discussion, i give 3€ to the dad for the DS games and 20€ to the kid for the mini Nes.

I wanted to do a second tour of that garage sales since i've had still a few hours before going back to work but since the dad started to tell him "See ! you could have easily doubled the price !" i preferred make my way home just in case they start to ask me for more money, in normal time i would have feel bad for the kid but this time ? No, "those games are shit" ? Hell i would love buying "shit" like this for twenty bucks everyday. Kid, now you only regret it for the money but maybe one day you will regret it for the games (like i regret selling my SNes as a kid to buy a N64... ARGHH >:( !)

So i've got it home and it was true, he only played it for five minutes (he had a save file of the beginning of the first Mario and Zelda, Punch-Out and Kirby), the console and the box are like new  8), i'm not really a NES collector, the only game i have is a boxed version of the infamous Turtles game that i bought for one Euro two or three years ago, i don't even have a NES (but a friend give me the Japanese version of the Top Loader, model HVC-101, but without any cable or pad) so this sweet little thing will find a good place into my collection, so many classic games to play for the first time 8).

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:24 am »
I snagged R-Type Delta on PS1 and Platypus on PSP.