Author Topic: Which game would you rather buy? (Round 3)  (Read 753 times)

Which game would you rather buy? (Round 3)
« on: May 19, 2017, 07:15:12 am »
Hello Everyone :D.    Here are two more hypothetical games on the horizon. Both so eager and begging for your pre order slip :).  which game if they were to be proposed to you by the local gamestop helpful would you rather drop a pre order slip on and add to your collection first :).    Both games start at the price of 59.99 USD.   :D.

United Airlines Super Brawl Melee Deluxe

Coming this spring to a best buy near you, introducing the breath of fresh air the beat em' up genre has long awaited :).    United Airline's sponsored Super Brawl Melee Deluxe.  :D

Take on the role of wrongfully abused frequent flyer David Doa in his lust for cold sweet revenge on the bitter, evil guards who were so brutally mean and vicious to him. Claim back your original fight with your fists.  Smashing skulls on your way to being a loved and appreciated passenger.  Take on TSA agents with brutal fists and kicks of fury as you get your seat back the hard way.  Using classic beat em up engines from games like streets of rage or the bouncer but bringing it a 2017 flare.    Assemble parties of passangers to assist you in whooping United Airline security butt!!      Use weapons, fight on the wings of the plane mid air and all other types of awesome intense action as you bring justice to United airlines once and for all.  :).   The rewarding satisfaction of being given the same treatment as every other passenger,  of being given a cold sprite by the stewardess.   It all awaits you as the light at the end of the dark and bloody tunnel.   This will be the last time they hurt a passenger.  David Doa is ready to set an example for all mistreated customers everywhere.

or would you rather buy...

Super Mail Carrier Deluxe Edition

Super Mail Carrier Deluxe edition!!  :D.  In this open world adventure title, you take on the epic and enthralling role of a humble and friendly local postal worker. :D  You can choose between mail lady or mail man and engage in the epic role of delivering packages and letters to the local town folk.   You get reviews in the local paper based on your performances.    You get to decide weather or not to leave someone's CIB earthbound in the rain without ringing the door bell.   You face many hidden tribulations that the loyal postal servers face on a daily basis,  Like unruly bosses, unfair protocol and mean dogs.   Using the Crazy Taxi formula you will be timed to deliver packages and be graded on a timed basis of how well you performed.  This incredible open world, sandbox title features a vast amount of mail man/lady upgrades as well as cool truck upgrades.  Can you be the best mail man in town?  Or will you just be a C- Rate letter chucker?    This huge package is ready to be signed off by you this spring :D

Both games will be released on  PS4, XB1, Switch, Wii U and PC.   :)

Which game would you be more likely to spend your hard earned money on if you had to pick one?   :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:19:28 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

rayne315

Re: Which game would you rather buy? (Round 3)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:59 am »
as much fun as United Airlines Super Brawl Melee Deluxe legitimately sounds I think I will go with Super Mail Carrier "Paper Boy, Grown Up" Edition.

Depending on how accurate it is it will give me a great idea of how my packages always get smashed and allow me to fully grasp the thought process behind the people who do it. plus I think it will be fun playing the next paper boy abd being able to throw packages at people and through their windows so I know it will be safe and not stolen from their front step. I wonder if it will ever come out with the DLC of the customer service representative so I can tell people "should have gotten insurance" for all their customery woes.

plus since it will be on the switch that means I can go out and get a job at the USPS and I wont even need to be trained as I can just bring the game with me to figure out if I need to crush the package into the too small mail box, leave it in the puddle beside the mailbox, or waste very valuable company time and walk it up to the door. Any hiring manager for the USPS will look at my resume with thousands of hours into this game and be like dang how does a managerial position sound instead?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:05 am »
I like the Star Wars font on Super Mail Carrier. Nice touch  ;)

Also you should get that post man on the box to endorse the game, Tony Hawk style.
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 10:41:36 am »
Super Mail Carrier Deluxe Edition