Author Topic: E3 2017!  (Read 12210 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: E3 2017!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 04:04:20 pm »
Still waiting for a King's Field V announcement over here...

telly

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 04:04:57 pm »
I would honestly like to see Smash 5 rather than bringing Smash for Wii U/3DS to the Switch. I know it's probably the latter if anything, but the poor Wii U is getting gouged of all it's titles, and I already have the Wii U and 3DS versions of Smash 4  :-\

As long as they added at least 10 new fighters and 6 or so new stages, as well as more trophies, modes, and features I'd be willing to buy an updated version of Sm4sh on the Switch. Who knows though, Smash 5 might happen. Wouldn't be floored if this was announced, but it would make me very happy.

I know I would not be happy if I bought MK8 or Smash 4 on launch and then saw all these re released titles. Smash 4 hasn't even been out for 3 years yet, haha. I purposely didn't get Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U since I knew the Switch version was available. Makes me not sure which games on the Wii U would be safe to buy.
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 04:05:54 pm »
Still waiting for King's Field V over here...

I wouldn't be surprised to see some new game from From Software, but it will likely be another Dark Souls, Bloodborne 2, or more on that vampire-souls game or whatever they're calling it.

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 04:07:12 pm »
I would honestly like to see Smash 5 rather than bringing Smash for Wii U/3DS to the Switch. I know it's probably the latter if anything, but the poor Wii U is getting gouged of all it's titles, and I already have the Wii U and 3DS versions of Smash 4  :-\

As long as they added at least 10 new fighters and 6 or so new stages, as well as more trophies, modes, and features I'd be willing to buy an updated version of Sm4sh on the Switch. Who knows though, Smash 5 might happen. Wouldn't be floored if this was announced, but it would make me very happy.
The problem is that Smash 5 would take years to build, porting Smash 4 and adding character wouldn't be ridiculous.

I'd love to see Chibi-Robo, Shovel Knight, Yooka and Laylee, Ice Climbers, Squid Kids, an ARMS character or two, and of course Waluigi.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 04:07:38 pm »
SEGA DREAMCAST 2, PEOPLE!  ;)

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 04:08:42 pm »
Still waiting for King's Field V over here...

I wouldn't be surprised to see some new game from From Software, but it will likely be another Dark Souls, Bloodborne 2, or more on that vampire-souls game or whatever they're calling it.
Code-Vein isn't being made by From Software.

From has already stated no new Dark Souls or Bloodborne any time soon, which yeah, could be a lie.

I'm looking for a new Armored Core from them.  But I expect new IPs if anything.

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 04:25:12 pm »
SEGA DREAMCAST 2, PEOPLE!  ;)

Now this would make an amazing E3!

....*weeps in a corner*

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 04:37:20 pm »
I was hoping for a Pokemon Stars announcement, but after the Ultra Sun & Moon crap, I'm pretty positive nothing is coming with that.

As for other things, I'm hoping for a new Metro 2033 game, a new Fallout, though early, would be great, I'm curious to see what Visceral's Star Wars game will be, hopefully a bunch of possible dates for PS4 things or games like Final Fantasy 7 Remake.  I don't think this year will be too crazy in particular, but I'm still hopefully for a few surprise gems.  Oh and yeah, whatever From Software might be doing.  Fully expecting Armored Core Souls lol

rayne315

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »
Death Stranding... I know more info probably will not be revealed since its only been in development such a short time but it would be nice to know the status of kojima's new studio.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2017, 05:07:51 pm »
Death Stranding... I know more info probably will not be revealed since its only been in development such a short time but it would be nice to know the status of kojima's new studio.

Kojima already said they have nothing planned for E3.  Of course, it is Kojima and that could be an outright lie, but it seemed to be that they just didn't have anything ready for showing off and are just wanting to focus on development.

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 05:13:18 pm »

Kojima already said they have nothing planned for E3.  Of course, it is Kojima and that could be an outright lie, but it seemed to be that they just didn't have anything ready for showing off and are just wanting to focus on development.
Expect if ANYTHING big is ever announced, it will be announced first with Geoff Keighley... so maybe VGAs.

aliensstudios

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 07:39:29 pm »
I bet no one was expecting this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHdrmZsNs0

Everyone's favorite Bobcat is coming back  :o
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 07:45:34 pm »
Everyone's favorite Bobcat is coming back  :o

Citation needed  :o

Also, really why? Most of these retro 2D reboot games are usually nothing people really like.  We had Rocket Knight and Bionic Commando and I know there were a bunch of others.  People want Sonic Mania, they want to see those old games come back in a familiar style with sprite artwork.  Like if this Bubsy was still old sprite art...it wouldn't be anything people want, but at least it would look better than a mobile game.  Also the video has some very obvious issues with its distance loading with its shadows.

About the only okay thing is that dev is the group that makes the Giana Sisters platformer games that seem alright.  They just unfortunately have to work on a property no one wants lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 07:55:49 pm by kamikazekeeg »

desocietas

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 08:26:00 pm »
I bet no one was expecting this:

Never expected to see Bubsy in action again but what I do want to see at the E3 is if this atrocity will be real or is just a rumor  ???

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy