Author Topic: E3 2017!  (Read 12106 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: E3 2017!
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2017, 06:19:17 pm »
After the Xbox One X, their next system will be the Xbox One ZX Advent.'

And Sony will take that idea and call theirs Mighty PS. 5

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2017, 06:24:07 pm »
http://www.gamezone.com/news/e3-2017-beyond-good-evil-2-is-finally-happening-3454541

Michel Ancel you liar !... I love you :-[

We still don't have any infos about a date or even on what platform it will be released but i'm still f*cking happy  ;D

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2017, 06:44:21 pm »
Just saw the Mario Rabbids trailer. It looks like stupid fun. Also took me a second to realize the song in the trailer was by Airbourne. Seriously their instruments sound and playstyle is way too close to AC/DC.

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2017, 07:08:18 pm »
Just saw the Mario Rabbids trailer. It looks like stupid fun. Also took me a second to realize the song in the trailer was by Airbourne. Seriously their instruments sound and playstyle is way too close to AC/DC.

I instantly recognized it was Airbourne, their stuff is great, and it's hilarious seeing that in a Mario game.  It was like back in the Sponge Bob movie when they had Motorhead playing in a bar lol

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2017, 09:12:04 pm »
Uncharted Lost Legacy- so... an Uncharted game inspired by Tomb Raider Reboot which was obviously inspired by Uncharted by the guys who were inspired by Tomb Raider... I'm Confused..
Days Gone- Honestly Still Don't care and yeah He's Dead after that Crash. Also Zombie Bear
Wait? Is that Monster Hunter???
Monster Hunter Worlds- Yes gimme
Shadow of the Colossus- Looks amazing
MVC Infinite-OH MY GOD DANTE AND ROCKET AT THE END!!!
Duty Calls-  Meh
VR crap- Yup...Still Nothing Making me want one also Final Fantasy Bass Fishing. Moss Looks nice
God of War- was never a fan of the Series, But Something About this one makes me really want to play it
Detroit- Nope  Don't care for Movies Disguised as games
Destiny 2- ehh
Spider-man _ YES This is all I wanted to hear about I sat hear Clapping at the End This is definitely he ps4 game I'm most Hyped for
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:07:43 pm by redblaze57 »

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2017, 10:21:38 pm »
I was fairly disappointed in the Sony conference, mostly because all they did was show off games we already knew about with a few exceptions. The most excited I got about any of those games was the Shadow of the Colossus remake which is now a 12-year old game technically. Days Gone looks promising as does the new GoW, but overall there isn't too much on the horizon that interests me from Sony, at least these AAA titles. Was hoping Sony would be hitting another home run like they have over the past 3 or 4 years, but these year it was barely enough to get them to first base.

Really hoping Nintendo has some magic in store for us because this has been the worst E3 in probably 5-years imo. There is also the trickle of other third party announcements which hopefully will have some cool stuff in store.

spac316

« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2017, 10:33:23 pm »
Just watched Sony's E3 and it was OKAY.
The new God of War is coming along nicely.
I'm all for a new Uncharted as always. Even if there's no Drake.
Spider Man looks pretty sweet.
A lot of folks wanted to see the FF7 remake. Is Square-Enix doing their own Conference? Maybe they'll show it themselves...
People also wanted to see Shenmue 3. Yeah, I wished the shown it, but maybe they are not ready yet. Oh well, it'll be delayed till 2018.
The the remake of Shadow of the Colossus looks great.

I don't have VR so I could care less for that...
So yeah, there are a few games I'll be looking forward to playing.

Can't wait for Nintendo's tomorrow.

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2017, 10:39:53 pm »
Yeah it was pretty underwhelming. They had almost no big guns to show off compared the last shows they did.  No FF7, KH3, Last of Us 2, Shenmue 3, whatever From Software might be doing.  Monster Hunter World seems cool, I'll finally play one of these games, and what they showed of games we already knew of were good like Spiderman and God of War, but that was mostly it.  Shadow of the Colossus looked cool, but yeah, it's just a remake.  At least it'll run good this time compared to the original and Last Guardian lol

One takeaway I had is that I would be pissed if I owned a PSVR.  Those were some nothing games they showed off.  Maybe "The Inpatient" could be something, but that would be disappointing to me.

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2017, 10:41:39 pm »

A lot of folks wanted to see the FF7 remake. Is Square-Enix doing their own Conference? Maybe they'll show it themselves...
People also wanted to see Shenmue 3. Yeah, I wished the shown it, but maybe they are not ready yet.

FF7 remake is going to be the next 10+ year teaser game since they finally released FFXV. They still have Kingdom Hearts 3 to troll us with as well. I'm not going to lie, Square is a piece of shit compared to what they once were.

They announced prior to E3 that Shenmue 3 would not be appearing this year, which sucks, but maybe next year.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2017, 01:31:34 am »
I thought Sony had a good show despite the audio issues at the start. They didn't top last year or 2015, but with their upcoming slate of games I think it worked to show us how the games previously announced are coming along. The opening with the live music and water fountain for Uncharted were neat. I'm very excited for God of War and Spider-Man. Days Gone and Detroit look promising. I'm surprised Monster Hunter is coming back to PlayStation with how much success the series has had being on Nintendo platforms. Marvel Vs Capcom looks stupidly fun.

Did anyone watch the pre-show? The Crash Trilogy remake looks fantastic. Undertale coming to PS4 and Vita is big. Plus, there will be physical release from Fangamer.

kashell

« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2017, 08:09:06 am »
Beyond Good and Evil was pretty cool, but I didn't realize that there was such a demand for a sequel. I didn't think it was that good. Ah well, different strokes and all that.

« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2017, 10:04:50 am »
Beyond Good and Evil was pretty cool, but I didn't realize that there was such a demand for a sequel. I didn't think it was that good. Ah well, different strokes and all that.

It has a pretty crazy fanbase and has for a while. I personally have never played the first one, but have owned it for years and it is definitely on the backlog. I'm happy for those who have wanted it for so long and (might) be getting it in the near future.

kashell

« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2017, 11:01:11 am »
Soooo...after reading some information about the Beyond Good and Evil sequel, I'm wondering if it's going to be as bad as it sounds.

"It’s a prequel set before the birth of the original game’s protagonist, Jade."

Jade was the only character that was tolerable in the game. So, no Jade at all?

"A seamless online world."

That's so far-removed from the first game. The first game had nooks and crannies to explore, but it was still more story focused. This is making it sound like the opposite.

"There is a 'seamless online playground' where players can travel across space to discover cities. In a supplemental video, Ancel explained that the seamleessness means you can go from the interior of a building on the ground of a planet out into space."

To quote a friend of mine, "Well, that worked out really well for No Man's Sky..."

"'As a player you can have very, very big spaceship,' Ancel said in a video Ubisoft posted shortly after the conference. 'You can use it as a garage for your other spaceships. You also have a crew.'"

Umm...yay?

"The game supports solo and co-op play."

The first game might not have been my thing, but not once was I yearning for co-op play. It was fine as a solo game. God forbid a video game be a one-person experience and still make a profit.

Is this really the sequel the fans asked for? It takes place before we meet Jade and sounds like another open-world snooze fest. A buddy of mine said it best. "Nobody wanted any of this. Way to Ubisoft this, Ubisoft. You did exactly what I expected you to do and it's hard to be mad about it."

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2017, 11:48:54 am »
Really disappointed the conference ended on Spider-Man.  I feel like I've already played that game ten times over.  Wish insomniac was working on original ip, Spider-Man seems like a waste of their talents.  Was hoping to see Sucker Punch's new game.  The personal highlight of the show for me was hearing about the undertale collectors edition for PS4 and vita

doafan

« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2017, 12:01:07 pm »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy