Author Topic: Display Shelf Ideas?  (Read 3983 times)

Re: Display Shelf Ideas?
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2017, 02:49:52 pm »
"Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

What that heck does that mean and why can't I see Soera's pics?

It means that the photos were removed from photobucket's website, likely by photobucket themselves as they recently changed a lot of their hosting services.

Ahh OK, I thought maybe I needed a browser update or something.  Too bad I missed the pics.  Sounds like it was a nice set up!
He's no good to me skinny.

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2017, 02:53:26 pm »
Are you looking for a stand for these? If so you might find the stands they sell at Rose Colored Gaming to your liking. Just recently saw them on Metal Jesus Rocks gaming room tour on youtube, might get one or two of these for my room.

https://www.rosecoloredgaming.com/product-category/display-stands/

Dude, thank you so much for that link.  That solves a problem that will come up once I get all my display shelves up and such.  Displaying my original first run GameBoy and some controllers will be epic!  I also asked them if they could do me a Panasonic 3DO brand display sign as well.  There are a few of us 3DO enthusiasts floating around...   8)

Their stuff is eye catching for sure.  I found out they are less than an hour from me.  I got a chance to chat with Chris at a local gaming convention a couple of weeks ago.  I brought him some old hand held Mattel sports games and he said he'd make some stands for me since they didn't carry them already.  Cool dude.
He's no good to me skinny.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2017, 09:33:03 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:41:52 pm by jce3000gt »