Author Topic: Stuck in a Zombie Apocalypse with Ariana Grande. What gun would you choose?  (Read 1095 times)

You and pop star recording artist Ariana Grande some how become lone survivors in a walking dead esque post apocalyptic Zombie ridden city. :D.  A slight buzz is present as Neon flickers across the drizzle drenched night street as you and Ariana Grande stand in a ominous ally as a horde of walkers approach. Ariana Grande is terrified and afraid to kill the undead and you are nervous as well but you must encourage her to shift from her celebrity roots into a trained and fearless zombie massascist in order to aid you in your survival. You and her have nothing but the gun you choose as a weapon which also comes with unlimited ammo.  What gun would you choose for both you and Ariana Grande to wield to massacre giant hordes of the undead? 

The gun can be real or fictional but cannot be a gun that you or Ariana Grande is incapable of firing or holding. :)

What gun would you choose and what would be your overall plan as you advance through streets of infected as the stench of dried corpses and sludge sticks to your shoes as you try to slay zombies with a person who is the opposite of the cliche zombie killing tough guy.  ;D

The gun must aid your through 15 blocks through hollywood as you and Ariana Grande try to make it to Dwayne "The rock" Johnson's house and form a safe house where food and shelter is. Dwayne the rock Johsnon has a stronghold in which he has a MG-42 Machine gun and some big tough guys from holly wood.   Of course this is optional as the path is etched by you and your plan :).   The rock smashes zombie skulls with giant 2x4s of solid oak with nails in them.   And offers you a bunk bed with Obama in which you have to fight for top bunk.... 

I would choose the Ray Gun from Call of Duty. :)  It decimates zombies but also has very low recoil and kick back and would be the most adaptable for any situation.  It also feels less intrusive and more fun.  I would hope i could convince her to shoot it because of the cool laser beam pattern it fires. Zombies will feel the wrath.    Essentially it's being the main role of a blockbuster movie but in real life!  :D.

What gun would you choose?  :)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 05:59:37 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

turf

PRO Supporter

The BFG 9000 from Doom.  I can cook the undead with plasma balls of doooooooom!

Gatling laser gun