Author Topic: All my Pick Ups 2017  (Read 789 times)

theflea

All my Pick Ups 2017
« on: January 06, 2018, 11:40:45 pm »
It's that time of year where I show just how much I pick up in one year.
There was a lot of good additions to the collection and many new game consoles.

A nice CDi lot I picked up from my local used game store, Also I was on a kick hunting a lot of rarer Wii U titles this year. Also I expect a lot of LRG games.

These where all from a discount books outlet store and they had a sale that was $1 for everything so I pretty much bought any game I didn't have and was complete.

More from the Discount book outlet sale.

Resident Evil VII collector's edition and more rarer Wii U games I hunted down. Also those Pokemon Hack carts that where $6 a piece. I still get a good laugh playing Pokemon Cock Version.

Some clearance games, more rare Wii U games (though Lego City Underground had a re-release)

Kinda have buyers remorse getting For Honor Collector's Edition, It's not that great of a game and it takes up so much space. I still need to get Just Dance 2018 on Wii U so far it's the last game made for it. Also finally picked up a PSTV, love being able to play Vita on the big screen now.

Found the Interactor sealed at a thrift store. A game store I visit game just game a bunch of weird bootleg Genesis games for next to nothing. Also picked up 2 really odd hard to find Wii games. (that only a collector would even want to buy.) lol

Ah Nintendo Switch Launch day.

Damn I get to many collector's editions. lol Picked up Winning Post on Saturn for about $50 if I recall.

I swear every other pic has a LRG in it.

Some of the pick ups from MGC, Finally found a homebrew Sonic.exe physical cart.

A few more pick ups from the MGC, got a great deal on that Columbia Home Arcade.

Holy Clearance Bin Batman!!!

The Neo Geo lot that I got a discounted price because I let the seller see my Game Room. lol

Two rare game consoles entered my collection that day.

Garage sale season has begun, I found a lot of Wii this year.

Finally got a Sharp Famicom Twin Turbo and I still cant believe I still find nice retro lots from garage sales.

I tried a different camera for this pic, Most of this was from garage sales.

A nice find on a NES action set complete in box from a garage sale and some weird homebrew games.  ::)

Mostly garage sale finds, that pac-man sits on top of my aracde.

Kinda got scammed on the Colecovision, it was like $60 and I was told it was never opened. I loved it was the CBS version but I broke the "seal" and it was a VERY used standard CV. (Even had a sticker of the controller saying "broken controller" Still love the box though.  ::)

I NES lot a picked up for cheap.

More garage sale games mixed with other games I picked up, I great deal on the Blue PSP from a garage sale.

Picked up a homebrew of Zelda BS, still haven't gotten around to playing that.

Pretty much everything in this pic came from one garage sale.

Finally got Magical Chase in my Collection.  ;D (repro)  :( oh well still got to play it. lol
Also got an Earthbound in a trade from a trade show I was kicked out of because my prices where to cheap. lol

I don't know why I keep picking up Commodore VIC20's and C64's ever they don't work or they are hard to find a home for. lol

Found an extremely rare GBA SP at my local used game store, I had to buy it.

I think the only things NOT from a garage sale is Giana Sisters and the two Japanese games. That skiing game is one of the most funniest games I've played.

Most all of this came from garage sales.

That cars 3 game on the Wii U could become an extremely rare Wii U game later down the road.

This all came from garage sales. A nice N64 lot for $20! woot.

Finally got a Neo Geo CDZ in my collection. Also found a little hole in the wall game store out of town that had some nice deals.

This is what happens when you pre-order several games in one order on NIS America web site, they hold it all till everything is released and you get a big box fill of stuff you ordered almost a year ago. lol

A great Genesis lot from a garage sale.

A nice find on that Namco Museum Vol. 5, I paid like $2 for it at a sale then looked it up and saw it sold for $80.  :o

I always have a soft spot for Atari lots at garage sales and a great SNES lot too.

Found two rare Colecovision games I didn't have from a garage sale and a WTF PS2 game from Europe I had to have. lol

From the Chicago Game Summit, I found a guy who had a ton of Saturn games that where in like new shape, he made me a deal of a bunch of games I could not pass up.

Many games that looked so weird I had to track down a copy. Also a great deal on a couple MVS carts.

still mad that Sonic Mania had no physical game inside, love the statue though.

A couple extremely rare games for a rare Japanese game console.

A nice NES lot from a garage sale and a rare PS4 that was only available in a taco bell contest. My local used game store had it priced with the rest of the PS4's. I had to buy.

Oh yes, the day I stood in line to get a SNES Classic and picked up a SNES box the same dy for cheap.

My local game store got in a bunch of Japanese games and priced them super cheap, I bought most of them. lol

I swear PS4 is going to be a pain to collect latter down the road, there are so many odd and exclusive titles for the system.

Went to the Galloping Ghost Game Trade event and finally got a Turbografx 16 CD, I had a had time wanting to pay the prices due to I owned a Turbo Duo.

Mostly Black Friday deals.

Had to get a Xbox One Scorpio Edition. Also completed the "adult" Japanese set for Super Famicom.

I still can't figure out why I payed $120 for Street Fighter II on SNES. lol

And that's everything I got in 2017. (there is a few I picked up just before the new year but they will be in the next pick ups post) Hope everyone had a good year and have a better on in 2018.  8)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

Re: All my Pick Ups 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 01:39:13 am »
Still an absolute madman lol Awesome as always.

Re: All my Pick Ups 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:47:30 pm »
The amount of games I bought this year might be equivalent to ONE of your pictures. Dear God, haha. Keep up the great collecting!