Author Topic: Imports you wish got localized  (Read 2402 times)

Re: Imports you wish got localized
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 05:40:21 am »

I'm waiting patiently on the PS4 ports of Yakuza 3, 4 & Especially Yakuza 5 (Which never got a physical release outside Japan. Having Just Beat Yakuza Kiwami 2, i'm ready for them SEGA!

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 09:26:48 am »
The two jap exclusive Yakuza games. Also I wish Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x came out in europe =(

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 12:30:00 pm »
I'll one-up you over games... I wish the Wonderswan had been localized. Granted, I'm sure a decent chunk of its very anime-based lineup wouldn't have made the jump with it, but I'd love to get any of those square games in proper English, just to see what they're like. And if we were real lucky, Dicing Knight & Judgement Sliversword would have come over & cost less.

Aside from that- Pepsiman for PS1 (it's already in English!), a physical cart for Orgarhythm on Vita, Segagaga on Dreamcast, Lunar Walking School on Game Gear, and Klonoa Denetsu no Star Medal on GBA. For the most part though, I get why the weird, obscure stuff I like doesn't make the jump. Of the above, Orgarhythm is the only one I can't really explain why it didn't come out as a cart.

sworddude

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 12:37:02 pm »
I'm waiting patiently on the PS4 ports of Yakuza 3, 4 & Especially Yakuza 5 (Which never got a physical release outside Japan. Having Just Beat Yakuza Kiwami 2, i'm ready for them SEGA!

Well well fancy seeing you here from the playstation forums didn't know that you joined the site, welcome on VGcollect :D

as far as those imports go.

In general The best way to motivate a company to get these games in the west is to buy them other games of the same franchise brand new for the full price fresh of release high sales motivate companies to fan request/ demand for certain games . Seeing the fanbase for yakuza and the many people buying them on release there might be a solid chance that it will happen.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 12:40:04 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 03:44:10 pm »
Shining force 3 parts B and C

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 09:40:35 am »
So many games that went EU/JP only that I want and wish got localized.

I honestly kind of hope LRG starting in on retro products maybe they'll localize some games that never got US releases.

telly

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 09:44:09 am »
Mother 3 for me :( One of my favorite games of all time, hope it can come here at some point.
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery