Author Topic: Retropalooza VI!!!  (Read 854 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Retropalooza VI!!!
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:52:23 pm »
It’s that time of year again!  Anyone else going to be in the DFW area this weekend? Kashell and I will be there. Hit us up and say hi!

hexen

Re: Retropalooza VI!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 12:26:28 am »
Ya know... I live in the area, but only ever went to the the first one years back. It's been awhile since I've looked at stuff... I have no illusion of finding anything, but it might be fun to look around. I think I will just get an Uber ride down there and have a look around. If I do go, how would I recognize you guys?
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

kashell

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 08:09:48 am »
We'll have a beautiful, true-to-size banner with the Our Parents' Basement logo on it at our table. We'll be handing out business cards, too. Hope to see you there!

soera

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 08:13:50 am »
What would it take for you guys to make a swing by OKC so we can hang out for a night? I have no way to make it anywhere out of the city with my job and my current living situation.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 09:45:58 am »
Too short notice folks.  I'd have considered it if I had known well enough in advance.

I might go to CGF the next time that's around, but I think that's in Austin.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 06:20:43 am »
Today's the day!  I'm like a kid a Christmas!  I'm up at 5am ready to go!

If anyone does come by, we'll be to the left as you walk in and about halfway down.  I hope I see at least one of you there!

Flashback2012

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 01:58:39 pm »
Too far for me or I would have loved to have gone. Maybe when I win the lottery I can make time to go.  ;)

kashell

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 07:24:16 pm »
Well. Another Retropalooza has come and gone. And, it did not disappoint. I couldn't find a copy of Chocobo's Racing, but I did come back with other cool games and some amazing new memories. Anyone who didn't make it can hear about our adventures this coming Thursday on the Our Parents' Basement podcast!