Author Topic: Nintendo VIRTUAL BOY collection w/ 18 Games, Accessory's & Memorabilia, Rare lot  (Read 1469 times)

jobocan

Way too high, especially considering the complete NA collection shown in the pictures was already sold separately. It seems he may be open to offers though... But I suspect he won't take anything lower than 1000$, which would be just a little bit too high (keep in mind the Space Invaders game in the pack is worth around 300-400$ alone). If he had the Gundam game as well, I'd say asking around 1300 would be reasonable, but in this case this is probably worth more along the lines of 600-800$. But that's just me :P

darko

Seems pretty pricey but I'm not an avid Virtual Boy collector.

soera

I didnt look to see if he had Jack Bros (which is probably the hardest NTSC game to come by). But still that price is absurd. Its a crappy game system with horrible games. I understand the appreciation for all the accessories/magazines and stuff he has ... but its still not worth that price.

faxmachine

I'll give him $300 for that lot. (trying to lower market inflation). I still have not used a virtual boy.

soera

Its simply the most annoying system ever to use. Unless you have some strap to attach it to your head, its miserable. And the games look like shit. :|

jobocan

I actually think the games look cool, if a bit straining to the eyes and occasionally hard to see...  But it is annoying to play, and there's not a whole lot of good games for it. The best way I found to play is to lay down on my back (in my bed) and have the stand on my chest and NOT MOVE AT ALL. Pretty annoying, but Wario Land is a great game so whatever :P

Mine is broken though, I need to fix one of the displays (which is, funnily enough, done by taking the display board out of the Virtual Boy and PUTTING IT IN THE OVEN... seriously).