Author Topic: Yay! North America getting Wolfenstein: The Old Blood physical release-July 21st  (Read 947 times)

Limeface

PRO Supporter

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/06/08/wolfenstein-the-old-blood-retail-release-in-july/

I love how physical releases are still happening despite the whole digital push.
It makes the physical collector in me (Along with probably a lot of you reading this) happy to see this, along with Mighty No. 9, Legend of Kay Anniversary, and the Bloodstained campaign all going physical.
Are there any other digital only games that you suspect/wish would go physical? I'd still love to see Okami HD and Resident Evil HD get a disc release outside of Asia.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

That's good to hear. I've had problems in the past  when it came to downloading large file sizes, in where after the download the Internet would go to complete crap (this is why I'm not a big fan of digital)

argyle

I'm not a fan of digital because of things like this:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-mobile/

Not to mention the fact that I like to hold something tangible in my hand when I spend my hard-earned money. At any rate, this is very good news - thanks for posting it Limeface! :)

As for what other digital games I'd like to see go physical, I'd like to see the once-rumored Shovel Knight physical edition become a reality, as well as Rogue Legacy and a Housemarque collection (Stardust, Dead Nation, Outland & Resogun - maybe also the upcoming Alienation). I'd probably pay a full $60 retail for that set!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

gf78

Yes!  I had heard before it would be released physically but haven't heard much since.  I'll pick it up.

I have the same issue as many.  Download a huge file only to have it fail at the very end.   >:(  Coupled with my ISP's crappy new data caps for an outrageous price, even doing normal updates has become a game of cat & mouse.  When you only have 35 gigs to work with for a month, a handful of PS4 games trying to update blows through that in mere hours.   >:(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Awesome!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

I just picked up a brand new copy of The New Order on PS4 at Target today for like $12.

I'm glad this is being released physical, if I end up liking The New Order a lot I'll definitely pick it up.

I just picked up a brand new copy of The New Order on PS4 at Target today for like $12.

I'm glad this is being released physical, if I end up liking The New Order a lot I'll definitely pick it up.

The New Order is real awesome.  The Old Blood is lesser so, but it has its moments and it's priced accordingly for it's shortness.