Author Topic: one of my favorite reviewers  (Read 4830 times)

htimreimer

one of my favorite reviewers
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:04:33 am »
what do you think of this guy

jcalder8

Re: one of my favorite reviewers
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:35:53 am »
I haven't seen this guy before so I'm enjoying his videos, thanks for sharing. I am normally not a fan of these but I like the fact that he is not just another AVGN ripoff.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 08:35:20 am »
Not too bad at all. Seems like a lot of time goes into making his videos. Pretty good quality, good information, interesting topics. I'd say the author would be somebody worth viewing and possibly following. Thanks for sharing.

edit; The more I watch his videos the more I find that his videos are similar to a "modder/hacker/macgyver" called KipKay.
Well he at least reminds me of KipKay, anyway.
KipKay is known for taking cheaper'ish items and making the most of them. He has plenty of handy tricks and some neat ideas you should check out.

I remember finding him on youtube and a few other places like break and such a few years ago but he now has his own website.
http://kipkay.com/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:46:31 am by bugs181 »

htimreimer

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:11:01 am »
Not too bad at all. Seems like a lot of time goes into making his videos. Pretty good quality, good information, interesting topics. I'd say the author would be somebody worth viewing and possibly following. Thanks for sharing.

edit; The more I watch his videos the more I find that his videos are similar to a "modder/hacker/macgyver" called KipKay.
Well he at least reminds me of KipKay, anyway.
KipKay is known for taking cheaper'ish items and making the most of them. He has plenty of handy tricks and some neat ideas you should check out.

I remember finding him on youtube and a few other places like break and such a few years ago but he now has his own website.
http://kipkay.com/
i have seen  kipkay before but i could never in to him for some reason