Author Topic: FEATURE REQUEST: Prices  (Read 703 times)

FEATURE REQUEST: Prices
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:01:19 am »
I know, we can view each game with the current Amazon price and a "buy now" link. But, I want to be able to quickly look at what I paid for a game without hving to edit the entry in my database... Is there some way we can put an "I paid:" field on the collection layout screen?

matt

Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Prices
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 12:48:28 pm »
I know, we can view each game with the current Amazon price and a "buy now" link. But, I want to be able to quickly look at what I paid for a game without hving to edit the entry in my database... Is there some way we can put an "I paid:" field on the collection layout screen?

This can be done. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Thanks!

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 01:12:14 am »
Is there a way to find out how much your collection is worth? Even if its just one site amazon etc can it take the average and add it up for you, every collector would like to think there collection is priceless. I'm curious to finding out how much it really is worth even if its just a guesstimate.

matt

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 02:00:28 pm »
Is there a way to find out how much your collection is worth? Even if its just one site amazon etc can it take the average and add it up for you, every collector would like to think there collection is priceless. I'm curious to finding out how much it really is worth even if its just a guesstimate.

I've worked on this problem a bit. Right now I am storing the historical prices on Amazon and am about to do the same thing with eBay. Based on these I think we can come up with some sort of guesstimate. Stay tuned over the next few months. This obviously won't happen until the upcoming server move has been completed and the eBay prices have been added.

Thanks!