Author Topic: Looking to trade. I have NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, N64, Genesis among others.  (Read 2191 times)

Hey VGCollectors,

I have a bunch of items that I want to trade. If any of the users here are also frequenters of Reddit you may recognize my username and list of games for trade. If that's the case, feel free to skip over this post because not much has changed from the last time you probably looked at it. If not, disregard this preface and read on.

I have quite a few items that are up for trade that vary among many different systems and eras. Everything that you see on my list can be reasonably traded. When I make trades I tend to do it value for value in order to make it fair for both parties. For these values I generally take a look at www.vgpc.com in order to do a fair assessment of value.

In the link (right underneath this) you will find my google spreadsheet that contains all of the items I currently have in my tradable inventory. On the bottom of the document you will see a tab that is marked "Want List." This will include all of the items that I am specifically looking for. If the items you have up for trade don't show up on that list don't hesitate to make me an offer. Who knows, you may have something I will be interested in. Most of the games that show up in my collection will not be up for trade unless you have something that shows up on my want list. At that point some serious negotiations shall begin. I am really looking to beef up my Sega CD and Sega Saturn collection (Hint, hint).

Enjoy perusing through my wares!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avu6taxQCd5fdEFZTndkS1ZiRGxvcWZiLTlNVDEwUUE#gid=0

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 07:30:41 pm by maverickrenegade »

soera

Re: Looking to trade. I have NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, N64, Genesis among others.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 08:31:26 pm »
I sent you a PM.

Re: Looking to trade. I have NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, N64, Genesis among others.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 08:44:49 pm »
I hit you back!