Author Topic: Opinoins on some games I want.  (Read 2326 times)

Re: Opinoins on some games I want.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 03:10:26 pm »
Here is what I have list wise of my grade 1 being terrible, 10 being awesome, 0 never new it existed or never played reason within ()

Paper mario-n64 - 0 (I'm a fan of the mario rpg like series. but I never new they had a Paper Mario-N64 I had thought it started on the gamecube....)
Mario party 1,2,3-N64 4 (The reason I give this an 4 is because I wasn't a fan of playing by myself now this does become a 10 if I had someone to play with)
super smash Bros-N64 0 (I've seen the game around here an there but never played this one but since it is a fighting game, the only time is if I had someone to play with)
Any Mega man-nes(I know i've never play any mega man ITS CRAZY)  10 (I'm a pretty big mega-man fan though)
Pokemon stadium 2-N64 0 (Tried out part 1 when it was first released and blockbuster had it out to play... never played this but heard good things from it)
Blues Bros-Nes or snes 0 (Played this on TG16 and really enjoyed it...wonder if it is the same?)
Harvest moon-N64 and Snes 7 (The harvest moon takes a bit since it is a farmville type game with more interaction but I liked Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon-PS2 better)
River City ransom-NES  8 (I loved playing this in Mexico when I stayed with step family for awhile)
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker-Gen or SNES 7 (remember playing this at a friends house the unfortunate thing was I remember it being hard to control..haven't played it since though)
Sword of Mana-GBA 9 (RPG fan, an this is one is fun to play almost as good as Secret of Mana..)
Yoshi's Story-N64 0 (seen it never played it)
Bloody Wolf-TG-16 5 (use to play this on nes with my dad but never really had an interest for)
Bravoman-TG-16 7 (Good game only played the beginning since it was a saw it at store and try it out kinda thing)
Fantasy Zone-TG-16 0(Good game from my understanding never played it though)
Shockman-TG-16 0 (never played it nor heard of it...wait I just saw this one last weekend at my local store 24.00 was expensive for my taste)

All in all from your list I fill I've not begun living my life and seem to be a failure at being a gamer since I have many 0's ...  :'( I'm off to commit Seppuku dressed as a donkey......
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 04:07:46 pm »
Man, can't believe so many people didn't like Bloody Wolf. I thought it was an incredibly fun game and a great reason to own a TG-16. It's feels like Contra from a top-down view. Good looking graphics. Lots of non-stop run-n-gun action. Lots of different guns to get. Good boss battles.

htimreimer

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 05:30:01 pm »
paper mario : its a vary fun and accessible RPG with steep difficulty curve
mario party 1,2,3: MP3 is the best out of all of them, mainly because of the battle royale which is fun as hell
yoshi's story:its a fun but difficulty platformer

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 05:46:05 pm »
oops I never played bloody wolf TG16- thinking of Operation Wolf -NES
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual