Author Topic: Favorite CHARACTER and Game!  (Read 1045 times)

patrickmeansly

Favorite CHARACTER and Game!
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:40:01 pm »
Favorite game and character...Which Resident Evil game (anything before xbox360/ps3 era) was your favorite, and for which console??  Also, which retro Mortal Kombat (snes, genesis and 64 era) was your favorite?, which character was your favorite to fight with, and which character did you hate to fight against???

Mine are:  Resident EVil 2 and 3 for DREamcast

and Mortal Kombat 2 for SNES and GEnesis was favorite.  My favorite characters in the series is Kano and Sub Zero and Noob Saibot.  I hated fighting against Smoke on MK2 and Jade!  and on Mk3, Cyrax!!!  HE kePT throwing those rockets!!

soera

Re: Favorite CHARACTER and Game!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 01:27:48 pm »
Ive never played Resident Evil games ... but when it comes to MK, its all about the ladies.! Kitana is my absolute favorite followed by Sindel, Mileena, and Jade. Sonya is pretty high up there too. Sheeva, however is not a female. :)

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 02:24:12 pm »
Ultimate mk 3 on n64  my favs were kabal and sindel I hated shao Kahn. I could never beat that cheap asshole. I never played old resident evil
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

patrickmeansly

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 08:47:55 pm »
Ultimate mk 3 on n64  my favs were kabal and sindel I hated shao Kahn. I could never beat that cheap asshole. I never played old resident evil

Yes ultimate mk3 was bad ass!  and shao kahn is hard but i could never beat kintaro on mk2 for some reason.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »
Sheeva, however is not a female. :)

LOL thats HIllarious!

sin2beta

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 10:27:12 pm »
I'm actually not familiar enough with Resident Evil to know for sure. So, I will have to say Jill Valentine from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Dreamcast. It's cheating, but it is what I've played.  ;D

Mortal Kombat: Stryker is my favorite character. However, my favorite version is Mortal Kombat 2 on 32x (No Stryker though...).
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

ffxik

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 01:21:09 am »
Resident Evil 2 popped my survival horror cherry on the PSX.  Still my favorite.

Mortal Kombat II.  Either Sub-Zero or Kung Lao.  I could fuck your day up with either one.

I traded that off for a copy of, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 18 years ago.  Just recently got back into playing MKII.  I need practice, A LOT of practice.