Author Topic: Dirtbags like this make me sad and angry!  (Read 2376 times)

Re: Dirtbags like this make me sad and angry!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 11:33:09 pm »
This is disgusting I can't believe people are like this... I mean the games they stole couldn't have been that expensive... Wait until you have the money then buy it...

A suggestion for the store owner... If he continues to put the games with the cases... How about putting the board games/cards in the back of the store and the video games in the front of the store so he can keep a closer eye on things.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 12:10:55 pm »
This is disgusting I can't believe people are like this... I mean the games they stole couldn't have been that expensive... Wait until you have the money then buy it...

A suggestion for the store owner... If he continues to put the games with the cases... How about putting the board games/cards in the back of the store and the video games in the front of the store so he can keep a closer eye on things.

Yeah, his prices are crazy fair. Most of those were CIB $10-20

theflea

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 03:14:16 am »
I know a place I personally think goes overboard in the other direction.
I think its fine to have disc's and games behind the counter and you pick them up when you buy them.
But this place i know has everything behind the counter (which is no problem) and if I ask to look at something the guy there wont let me touch the game in anyway, if i ask to show me like say the label, back of disc etc he gets all pissed about it. I have to pretty much drop the cash then I can have the game and if there's something I don't like tough. He pretty much doesn't like pulling out any games unless I just buy it with out examining it first.
Maybe the guy had a few grab and runs, so now he won't trust anyone.

On the other side of the scale, one of my local game stores i visit every week will hand me a game from in the case (even expensive ones and I could walk around the store with it in my hand and they don't care because they know me and know I buy from them all the time. It sucks when thieves ruin it and make store owners get paranoid and wont even let you touch a game unless you buy it first.

"Happy game hunting!!!"