Author Topic: MK XL  (Read 752 times)

soera

MK XL
« on: March 08, 2016, 12:39:50 pm »
Anyone else a Kombat fan like myself? I traded in my MK X the moment I heard about XL to get max value toward the game. Picked up XL the first day and have been playing it again every night. I still love it. :D

And I have a bonus for you guys. Cyber Sub-zero is a hidden character in the game! Select Tri-borg as your character and when it comes time to pick his fighting style, hit up, up and triangle for PS4 (I think someone said its Y for Xbox peeps) and it will change to Cyber Sub. He has the same fatalities as the rest of the Tri-borg but the moves are definitely Cyber Sub including the dive kick.

Re: MK XL
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 12:20:11 pm »
I still have X with the season pass....which of course doesn't come with the latest batch.  I'll probably hold off on a sale for the add on, but yeah, it's a great fighter.

gf78

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 02:35:13 pm »
I can't bring myself to spend yet more money on this game.  I bought the GameStop deluxe edition when it launched which included the "season pass."  Season pass being code for complete bullshit  Now they come out with yet another version.

If anything, I will just wait until they make a "Komplete" edition and it drops to $20. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

spac316

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 03:51:13 pm »
I held out on buying MKX because I knew down the line they would release a complete(or in this case "Komplete") edition.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 08:24:24 pm »
Played MK just recently and as soon as they announced MK XL I was like "SOLD!!"