Author Topic: Your fravourite super smash bros game?  (Read 2821 times)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

Re: Your fravourite super smash bros game?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 10:20:53 am »
Melee > 64 > Brawl

Need more time with the new 3DS (and hopefully soon the WiiU) version, but I'd probably put it between Melee and original right now.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 02:59:25 pm »
I was not impressed with the 3DS version of Smash 4, merely because of the small screen, awkward shoulder button use, and Circle Pad.  So I'm going to wait for Smash U before making too much judgement.

However, strangely enough, I have never played the original Smash Bros.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »
I was not impressed with the 3DS version of Smash 4, merely because of the small screen, awkward shoulder button use, and Circle Pad.  So I'm going to wait for Smash U before making too much judgement.

However, strangely enough, I have never played the original Smash Bros.

You playing it on older 3DS or XL?  I haven't had too many problems with XL, but I also have fairly small hands.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 12:34:02 am »
This is a hard one to answer. I mean, aren't they all the same game?  They get more characters with every iteration. 3DS gets massive bonus points for the Duck Hunt Dog. His Down+B move brings in the outlaws from Wild Gunman.

Brawl>3DS>Melee>N64

I've played the N64 version the most. I loved that game.
I was too cool for Nintendo when Melee came out.
Brawl was badass
3DS is a fantastic game.

WiiU?  I can't eff-ing wait. 

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 03:51:02 am »
I've only ever prominently played the N64 game, so it's certainly my favorite.  I poked a little into Melee and Brawl at some point, but I was never really big into them.  The new one is okay, but I feel it's hampered on the 3DS version simply due to the small size of the 3DS.  Played a few serious rounds of it at a local competition for it and while it plays well, the controls aren't great to me.  Hoping the game fairs significantly better on the Wii U, the one I have pre-ordered lol
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:28:41 pm by kamikazekeeg »