Author Topic: Suikoden II coming to PSN on 12/9  (Read 781 times)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

Suikoden II coming to PSN on 12/9
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:27:00 pm »
http://kotaku.com/rejoice-suikoden-and-suikoden-ii-are-coming-to-ps3-and-1667738873

I know digital isn't most of this forum's cup of tea, but given how rare this game is I thought it was worth posting.  At least, maybe it will bring prices down a tad on the physical copy.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

argyle

Re: Suikoden II coming to PSN on 12/9
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 09:05:37 am »
http://kotaku.com/rejoice-suikoden-and-suikoden-ii-are-coming-to-ps3-and-1667738873

I know digital isn't most of this forum's cup of tea, but given how rare this game is I thought it was worth posting.  At least, maybe it will bring prices down a tad on the physical copy.

Unfortunately that rarely seems to happen - see Tomba! & Klonoa, two rare PS1 games that were released digitally but still hold about the same price on ebay that they did before. However it will let some people play the game who would never drop the money required to buy the disk, so that's good. And hey, it only took Konami 15 years to re-release the game in the US. Good job guys! :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 09:47:24 am »
While I have a copy of the game myself, I'm super happy to hear this is finally happening. People who haven't had the opportunity to play this will get a chance at a decent price. Also, Konami can see that there is a demand for Suikoden games. Maybe it will make them realize that they should put out more games from the series.

I felt the same way about Earthbound and was super happy that Nintendo even acknowledged the game.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 07:56:48 pm »
I just wish it was coming out on the ps4.