Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collector's Edition Announced (Incl. both 1.5 & 2.5)  (Read 3667 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

This is the prettiest picture I've seen all week <3

Awww Karyann, thats cause I didnt post a pic of myself this week.  8)

I thought your avatar was a selfie?  :o

maximo310

I just got my CE... and its damaged....

I didn't pay $7.95 Shipping for this crappy packaging.... Oh wait what Packaging... there is none it literally the box and CE...

Nothing between not anywhere...

The game & Heartless is intact but I didn't pay $100+ for the other things to be damaged.
You should complain and get a replacement, because they should be more careful with these collectors' editions.

You're assuming they have replacements, I doubt they do. They didn't have replacements of the Drakengard 3 sets, because I received a damaged one and contacted them about it.

But luckily my KH set arrived undamaged (tho I can see how it easily could have been damaged in transit due to the poor packaging). If the set wasn't so nice I'd be tempted to cash in on the crazy money they're going for on eBay.  :o
I'm not familiar with Square Enix's exlcusive CE's on their website, so that's why I made that assumption. But after looking around a bit, it seems that you're right in that they usually don't have replacements for their exclusive editions probably because they have such a limited print run and sell out very quickly. But at least you guys have the Collector's Edition,so that's a good value alone to just hold on to it.

davifus

I emailed SQE about Collector's Edition... that was about 2 weeks ago and no message back.

I just messaged them again about why I didn't get an answer.

They messaged me back in about a hour about replacing some of the damaged good. 

I should be happy but I'm conflicted...

I didn't play KH2.5 for about 2 weeks thinking they might wanted they everything in the same condition it arrived in.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)