Author Topic: Summon Night 5 Physical + Digital Interest Poll now up at Gaijinworks.com  (Read 987 times)

desocietas

The poll is up for the Physical and Digital copies of Summon Night 5 to gauge interest:

Fill it out!

http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Summon Night 5 Physical+Digital Interest Poll

I would buy a special Physical+Digital bundle of Summon Night 5 for the PSP!
By signing up for this "Special" mailing list, I'm indicating I have the need and funds to know the satisfaction that comes from buying a super-rare physical+digital bundle that includes a download code for PSN and a physical copy of the game. If enough signups are made here showing fan interest for at least 6000 copies within the next approximately 30 days, an official Amazon presale link will be opened, the physical version of the game will be a go, and the actual presale period will begin. THIS IS A POLL ONLY, YOU ARE ONLY INDICATING YOUR INTEREST IN BUYING A PHYSICAL GAME HERE.

This special list is ONLY used to gauge interest in the ONE TIME Summon Night 5 Physical+Digital bundle. Your information will not be sold or used for any other purpose. We are still pricing out some ideas we have for components for the physical version (our most special to date), but we can say the target price is $39-$44, plus $5 domestic shipping. International shipping will be additional.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP UNTIL YOU CLICK THE LINK ON THE VERIFICATION "Subscribe to Mailing List" EMAIL SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK THE "Subscribe to Mailing List" BUTTON!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

I signed up with interest in one copy. :) I already imported a copy a while back but I'd gladly pay for a physical copy in English.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

theflea

done and done. :P
"Happy game hunting!!!"

krelyan

PRO Supporter

Only vaguely heard of the GBA games, which I thought were similar to Tales series from what I remember, but this seems to be a SRPG?  Anyone have any info as the website doesn't really describe any mechanics.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

The trailer doesn't show any gameplay footage, but here's a vid that'll give you a better idea of what to expect.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

The trailer doesn't show any gameplay footage, but here's a vid that'll give you a better idea of what to expect.

Thanks!  Looks solid and seems fairly tame on the fanservice.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)