Author Topic: Rarest & Most Valuable Consoles  (Read 4068 times)

aliensstudios

Re: Rarest & Most Valuable Consoles
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 11:10:47 am »
To be honest, I can't even really think of one THQ game that blew me away, they just seemed mediocre, sort of like Acclaim.

Acclaim only lived as long as they did because they were the publisher for a few hits like the early Mortal Kombat titles.  Their stuff was pretty much junk.  Mostly a bunch of wrastlin' titles and the crap that was Turok.
And the godforsaken Simpsons NES games.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

gf78

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 11:27:46 am »
To be honest, I can't even really think of one THQ game that blew me away, they just seemed mediocre, sort of like Acclaim.

Acclaim only lived as long as they did because they were the publisher for a few hits like the early Mortal Kombat titles.  Their stuff was pretty much junk.  Mostly a bunch of wrastlin' titles and the crap that was Turok.

LOL...if you want to add dreck like that, I'll see your Simpsons and raise you South Park Chef's Luv Shack. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 11:37:05 am »

I thought Aggressive Inline was pretty good, I'd say it's a hidden gem if you liked the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games. They also published the first two Burnout games, which while not as good as the later installments published by EA, were pretty fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:41:30 am by scarface88fg »

aliensstudios

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 12:00:20 pm »

LOL...if you want to add dreck like that, I'll see your Simpsons and raise you South Park Chef's Luv Shack.
Rambo. That is all.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

gf78

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2015, 01:13:07 pm »
Rambo. That is all.

{waves white flag}  You win.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us