Author Topic: Cart style guide question  (Read 970 times)

Cart style guide question
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:06:14 pm »
I uploaded a few cart pictures and they were rejected. I was not sure why though. There is not really any info in the style guide so I thought I would ask here. Here are the 2 I was trying to add. I know down the road you are hoping to have large image view available and if I was looking this is the type of thing I would hope to see.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:07:46 pm by klanksmash »

foxhack

Re: Cart style guide question
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:37:20 pm »
I didn't reject these, but um, those pictures are pretty long. All you need is the picture of the cart. You don't need to add the back or the board. ^^;

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:10:41 pm »
I can put up a picture of just the cart front if that is the only part you want. There are just a lot of fakes out there so sometimes it is nice to have pictures of the back and board. I know there is not a huge market for these 2 games but still seems like a nice resource to have.

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:43:30 pm »
I rejected the edits, but forgot to send you a PM explanation so I apologize for that.  :-[

We only need a scan/image of the front of the cart.  While the rest of the images are useful for verifying whether a cart is legit or not, that is not really the purpose of the database and is not the way that the rest of the entries are formatted.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 08:21:08 am »
Alright, no problem. I'll just submit the front of the carts from now on. Thanks for the info.

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 09:22:04 am »
I will note that perhaps this could be a feature request for future use, the ability to add additional pictures and choose what type of picture it is.