Author Topic: Extra contant:do i need to do it or is it optional to do a 100% on FF8  (Read 990 times)

lordscott

& before ask me no no I'm talking about side quests I'm talking about Extra contents such as Irvine & Galbadian solider and such I'm only asking your opinions because well since I'm a gamer & I'm also a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan even though i love other games other then Final Fantasy & i have other games in my collection other then Final Fantasy & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy.

& I might as well & include even though i love other anime & manga other then Final Fantasy anyway to the point I'm attempting to do a 100% of FF8 ,to have a 100% save data of FF8 and yes FF8 is 1 of my favorite games and I'm just asking when it comes to those extra contents in the game do i need to do that scene/contents or is it optional for your opinions about extra contents of the game anyway thanks for reading & thanks for your answers & your opinions about extra contents of the game of FF8

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Extra contant:do i need to do it or is it optional to do a 100% on FF8
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:12:17 pm »
So are you asking are the side quest part of completing the game 100%?
Edit: didn't see the not talking about side quests. I have no idea what those are

But I think Jirad would be disappointed if you didn't count that towards 100%
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:14:43 pm by redblaze57 »

kashell

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 09:23:35 am »
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I -think- the question was whether or not to fulfill all of the side-quests in order for FFVIII to be considered 100% completed. In which case, I guess the answer would be yes.

But that means dealing with the Card Queen quest, which means dealing with lots and lots of frustration.

telly

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 10:55:57 pm »
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I -think- the question was whether or not to fulfill all of the side-quests in order for FFVIII to be considered 100% completed. In which case, I guess the answer would be yes.

But that means dealing with the Card Queen quest, which means dealing with lots and lots of frustration.

I did about 95% of FFVIII; the Card Queen Sidequest was the one thing that I didn't even try to do.  ::)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 08:55:00 am »

I did about 95% of FFVIII; the Card Queen Sidequest was the one thing that I didn't even try to do.  ::)

I don't blame you. I read what you had to do and I was like, "Nooooooope!"

shepard11

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 04:20:19 pm »

I don't blame you. I read what you had to do and I was like, "Nooooooope!"

I did that quest and was like oh I'm suppose to beat the game now?? Yeah that thing is all kinds of no fun.