Author Topic: Looking for STAR WARS....stuff!!!  (Read 1360 times)

gf78

Looking for STAR WARS....stuff!!!
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:12:47 pm »
Hey fellow VGCers!  I am currently obsessed with Star Wars and have been gathering items for my fledgling collection.  I am willing to trade some items from my overly-huge gaming collection which you can view at your leisure!  Some of the items I am looking for include:

Star Wars Insider magazine (any issues)
Star Wars Old Republic PC Collector's Edition complete
Star Wars Clone Wars DVDs Volume I and Volume II (the goofy animated version, not the CG series that ran for five seasons)
Play Arts Kai figures
Hot Toys figures/dolls
PC Games (Dark Forces, X-Wing, etc. CD or DVD versions) complete
Dark Horse graphic novels
Tin signs/tin posters
Hardcover novels

Basically let me know whatever you have.  Of course not everything in my collection is up for grabs, but I'll give some examples of stuff I would be willing to part with and you can always ask.  Here's some of the stuff.

Valkyrie Profile PS1 mint & complete
Valkyrie Profile 2 PS2 near mint & complete
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume DS sealed
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth PSP sealed
Amiibos are up for grabs possibly
Kirby's Epic Yarn Wii sealed
Metroid Prime Trilogy Collector's Edition Wii
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D like new & complete

That's just a very, very short list of ideas. You guys (and gals!) are a great community and I think we could work out something mutually beneficial and financially fair.  Let me know whatever goodies you have.  I take pride in delivering when I sell or trade items.  My eBay user ID is tempest92.  My feedback is 100% flawless.  I promise you will be happy with the items we (possibly) trade.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:17:52 pm by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

Re: Looking for STAR WARS....stuff!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:15:37 pm »
If anything, I'm definitely interested in your Valkyrie Profiles though I don't really have any Star Wars stuff :/

Let me know if you're ever interested in selling them! Trying to replace my stolen ones :(
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 03:19:48 pm »
If anything, I'm definitely interested in your Valkyrie Profiles though I don't really have any Star Wars stuff :/

Let me know if you're ever interested in selling them! Trying to replace my stolen ones :(

Selling is always an option as I can use those funds to buy Star Wars stuff!   ;)  What do you think would be fair for the four Valkyrie Profile games?  I'll have to double-check, but I'm pretty sure the PS2 game is like-new as well and if not, it barely has any discernible shelf wear.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

kashell

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 03:48:03 pm »

Someone stole your Valkyrie Profiles? If you ever find out who, send them my way. That's a crime punishable by death.

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 05:57:33 pm »

Someone stole your Valkyrie Profiles? If you ever find out who, send them my way. That's a crime punishable by death.

Ikr? 'twas a sad, sad day...

Selling is always an option as I can use those funds to buy Star Wars stuff!   ;)  What do you think would be fair for the four Valkyrie Profile games?  I'll have to double-check, but I'm pretty sure the PS2 game is like-new as well and if not, it barely has any discernible shelf wear.

Good to know! I'll get some numbers and see what I can afford. I'll DM you later with a possible offer!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 08:24:16 pm »
Anyone got any Padme Amidala posters or items for sale?  She's my favorite character.

gf78

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 02:05:39 am »

Good to know! I'll get some numbers and see what I can afford. I'll DM you later with a possible offer!

Awesome!

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 04:07:27 pm »
Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a Japanese copy of Ep.1 Racing for N64 loose. I got it a few months ago in a lot of random imports.

gf78

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 09:33:10 pm »
Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a Japanese copy of Ep.1 Racing for N64 loose. I got it a few months ago in a lot of random imports.

Thanks buddy, but I'm not wanting to jump into imports right now. My wife is ready to strangle me as is. Lol.  :P