Author Topic: Looking for DS Artwork & Manuals! Trades Available! Updated 2/11  (Read 3114 times)

ziondood

Hey everyone!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:39:09 pm by ziondood »

Re: Looking for DS Artwork & Manuals!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:57:10 pm »
Too me the cheapest alternative is to buy empty cases from nintendo and print out your own labels. lol
I'm guilty of doing that a couple times.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:48:59 pm »
If you have good connection to Gamestop, there might be a chance that they have a box of boxes with artwork and manuals but no games.  I was able to get a collection of 15 or so of good condition boxes for pretty good DS and 3DS games (they kept them just in case, I guess?). They were just taking up space for them, so they were happy to have someone take them off their hands.

I'll see if I can get a list of what I have for you in case you're interested in any of them :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

ziondood

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 12:26:59 am »
^ Yea that is actually how I've aquired a bunch of my boxes so far! Glad to hear you had good luck doing the same :D

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 05:46:44 pm »
^ Yea that is actually how I've aquired a bunch of my boxes so far! Glad to hear you had good luck doing the same :D

Sweet! I'm glad someone else was able to save these gems. They said they probably would've tossed them eventually and were really surprised when I told them how difficult it was to find boxes/art/manuals compared to finding cart-only games. Also, they were shocked when I mentioned that in one game's case, the eBay price difference between cart-only and CIB was $50 or more.  Save those cases and manuals, folks!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 05:58:31 pm »
Man, I just got Korg Synth DS-10 plus cart only and I'm interested in the box+ manual, but I don't have anything to trade in your list at the moment. Would you consider selling it for a price, or are you only looking to trade ?

topspot123

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 08:56:42 pm »
http://shop.bresoftware.com/

I've used these guys plenty to help fill out my collection with instruction manuals and case inserts.  If you get on their mailing list, they often throw out coupons and deals.  Check them out.

gf78

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 10:53:15 am »
Hey everyone! I've recently started collecting DS Games and am looking for a number of Case Artwork and Manuals to complete them!
If anyone can help me along with my collection I would be grateful! Below I'll post a list of what I'm looking for and what I have available to trade. I am not looking to spend a lot on these but if you give me a good price I'd be more than okay with paying :) just pm me!

Looking for:

Advance Wars Dual Strike - Box & Manual
Aliens Isolation - Box & Manual
Away Shuffle Dungeon - Manual
Bomberman Land Touch - Box & Manual
Chibi Robo Park Patrol - Box & Manual
Cookie & Cream - Box & Manual
Diddy Kong Racing DS - Box & Manual
Dragon Quest Monster Joker - Box & Manual
Drawn to Life Next Chapter - Box & Manual
Final Fantasy III - Manual
Jake Hunter Detective Chronicles - Box & Manual
Legend of Kage 2 - Box & Manual
Legendary Starfy - Manual
Lifesigns Surgical Unit - Box & Manual
Lost Magic - Box & Manual
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time - Box & Manual
Mega Man Starforce 2 Zerker Ninja - Box & Manual
Mega Man Starforce Dragon - Box & Manual
Metroid Prime Hunters - Box & Manual
Nintendogs Dalmatians - Manual
Picross - Box & Manual
Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs - Box & Manual
Pokemon Trozei! - Box & Manual
Prince of Persia Fallen King - Manual
Ridge Racer DS - Box & Manual
Rub Rabbits - Manual
Sands of Destruction - Box & Manual
SBK Snowboard Kids - Box & Manual
Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood - Manual
Spyro Shadow Legacy - Box & Manual
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 - Box & Manual
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour - Box & Manual

I think I have the manual and case insert for Advance Wars Dual Strike and possibly the manual for Final Fantasy III.  I will check when I get home.  I found a ton of inserts and manuals for various DS games at the local game store.  One of the flunkies was swiping cases so he could print covers and put his GameBoy Advance games in them.  I have them all stored in a box in the top of my closet. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 10:57:00 am »
One of the flunkies was swiping cases so he could print covers and put his GameBoy Advance games in them.  I have them all stored in a box in the top of my closet.
Is there something wrong with using DS cases for GBA games?

gf78

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 11:01:16 am »
One of the flunkies was swiping cases so he could print covers and put his GameBoy Advance games in them.  I have them all stored in a box in the top of my closet.
Is there something wrong with using DS cases for GBA games?

LOL...no.  But it's kinda shitty that the guy was doing that and throwing the manuals and inserts in a box under the counter.  Not even nicely, just slinging them under there like trash.  Not to mention, some of the inserts and manuals I found, they had the carts in the display case. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

ziondood

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 12:37:37 pm »

I think I have the manual and case insert for Advance Wars Dual Strike and possibly the manual for Final Fantasy III.  I will check when I get home.  I found a ton of inserts and manuals for various DS games at the local game store.  One of the flunkies was swiping cases so he could print covers and put his GameBoy Advance games in them.  I have them all stored in a box in the top of my closet.

Awesome that would be fantastic! :O

gf78

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 08:56:07 am »

Awesome that would be fantastic! :O

I went through all the stuff.  I don't have the manual for FF, but I do have the case art and manual for Advance Wars.  The art is in great condition and the manual has some crinkles and stuff, but is complete and flat.  PM me your name and address and I will send them to you.

desocietas

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 02:36:44 pm »
I just checked my boxes with box art/manual only and didn't find anything that matched up with what you were looking for, though I have some of the same ones you got from your Gamestop - I wonder if they had a list of titles that they were told to keep on hand?  Who knows...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

ziondood

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 01:36:32 am »
I just checked my boxes with box art/manual only and didn't find anything that matched up with what you were looking for, though I have some of the same ones you got from your Gamestop - I wonder if they had a list of titles that they were told to keep on hand?  Who knows...

Thanks for checking for me! I've been told from a few sources that GameStop stores are not required to keep DS Boxes but some do if the game is rare/expensive enough.

I did just get a bunch more loose DS games this weekend and need to update my list!

ziondood

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 05:20:14 am »
Updated with some new trades and things I'm looking for! :)