Author Topic: Anyone have empty Zelda game boxes?  (Read 705 times)

Anyone have empty Zelda game boxes?
« on: February 26, 2016, 11:19:26 pm »
I currently own all the main Zelda games, but I don't have them all boxed. Mostly I'm missing boxes for about 2/3rd of the Game Boy ones, Spirit Tracks, and both versions of A Link to the Past on SNES.  I don't even need like high quality pristine boxes, a little wear is okay as long as it's not faded or just plain busted.  I might go to Ebay eventually to see if I can find them that way, but I'd like to kinda deal with people more directly on here if possible.  Oh and manuals too.  Boxes are more important and I'll take box only, but a more complete version would be best in the long run.

Zelda 2 on Game Boy Advance
Both Seasons on Game Boy Color
Both Links Awakening versions
Both A Link to the Past versions on SNES
Spirit Tracks on DS

If I can get those, that'll mostly complete my collection for just the main line of games.

desocietas

Re: Anyone have empty Zelda game boxes?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 01:34:32 am »
I have a spare Spirit Tracks DS case and manual that I got from Gamestop for free. If you're close with your local Gamestop, you can see if they have an empty one available to give you. Otherwise I can ship one to you for cost of shipping if you like.  I can't remember if Ziondood also had a spare - they might be interested in doing a trade in case that works better for you.

Still looking for the cart... crazy that it's still going for as much as it does, but that's how the Zelda games do, I guess :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 02:37:15 am »
Cost of shipping would be perfect.

Yeah Zelda is always pricey.  My game store has a couple things I want like the Skyward Sword bundle, boxed Link to the Past, and a couple other things and they are just way too pricey for me lol I usually build up stuff for trade and then bring that in to put towards something pricey like that, such as buying a boxed version of the original NES Zelda.

My goal this year is to try and get all the main Zelda games boxed if I can.  Spirit Tracks would put me one step closer :D

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 02:42:38 am »
Sounds good :) PM me your address and I'll let you know what shipping will be when I get it to the post office. I might not get there till next week if anything.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas